Welcome Kim English

Status
Not open for further replies.

He15man

Starter
It's called "moving at the speed of government." This does not just apply to our federal friends, either. As evidence, look no further than the DMV... a PERFECT example of state government and state government workers at their finest.

He15man

Starter
This stuff happens at P5 schools too. I also follow Florida football and recruiting very closely, and the Gators hired a really good tight ends coach and elite recruiter in Tim Brewster before last season. He has still not been "formally announced" as a coach by the school.

Old Man

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
His first year on the bench he was never recognized as having been promoted to assistant coach. Some have said it was due to his Canadian citizenship....who knows? Doesn't really matter. Hope we get the new staff officially announced soon.
As long as the checks clear, what does it matter?

Five Two

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
FWIW, the men's coaching staff page has KE, but all of DP's assistants are still listed and the roster page hasnt been updated either, though we know Greg and Daddy have committed elsewhere. Additionally, the women's coaching staff page still shows Nyla as the head coach.

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
When do we start panicking if we don't see players signed/recommitted?
Good question. Lot's of activity here several days ago. Not so much now. KE said all the right stuff. Now I sure hope he can put it into action.

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
When do we start panicking if we don't see players signed/recommitted?
The 2020 season isn’t even completed and he’s had the job for just over a week. Christian and Schmidt have had a years advantage on KE to get transfers in. McCall just lost two of his best players and hasn’t brought in anyone to replace them. We are far ahead of schedule. Panic starts hitting in May for me to be honest. But even then this season is a wash. Gave that to DP and KE certainly gets it since I’m actually excited about the program again

if your post was sarcasm please disregard

smccart5

Starter
The 2020 season isn’t even completed and he’s had the job for just over a week. Christian and Schmidt have had a years advantage on KE to get transfers in. McCall just lost two of his best players and hasn’t brought in anyone to replace them. We are far ahead of schedule. Panic starts hitting in May for me to be honest. But even then this season is a wash. Gave that to DP and KE certainly gets it since I’m actually excited about the program again

ha no wasn't sarcasm. OK I'll be patient

GMU_DCU

All-Conference

Honestly I don't think we can afford next year to be a wash. In order to keep the Kim English momentum going there needs to be some sort of discernable improvement on the court.

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Honestly I don't think we can afford next year to be a wash. In order to keep the Kim English momentum going there needs to be some sort of discernable improvement on the court.
Trust me I get where you are coming from but we had fans that were content with 4 years being a wash under DP. If we can’t give KE one idk lol. But I agree with your overall point

Status
Not open for further replies.