Welcome Justin Kier

TweederGMU

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
So he's full of shit on needing to come back home. Interesting. Don't know how Arizona is looking this year since they have 8 Freshmen and 2 Seniors....but UCLA and Oregon boys are gonna eat his lunch.

The Great PATSby

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
His heart said stay closer to home and go to Penn State. But his dick said go to Arizona.

Arizona-girls.jpg
9666ff46938624c6b634ffa98e3fa144.jpg

c90360aa1c43bed360e1ce949d13ded1.jpg

He15man

Starter
His heart said stay closer to home and go to Penn State. But his dick said go to Arizona.
If the female population is what played a role in his decision (and I'm not blaming him one iota), then he probably chose the wrong state school. Arizona obviously isn't bad, but Arizona State is on another level in this regard.

The Great PATSby

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
If the female population is what played a role in his decision (and I'm not blaming him one iota), then he probably chose the wrong state school. Arizona obviously isn't bad, but Arizona State is on another level in this regard.

Definitely... Both schools have smoke shows... but AZ State girls are more wild.

Falco

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
So he's full of shit on needing to come back home. Interesting. Don't know how Arizona is looking this year since they have 8 Freshmen and 2 Seniors....but UCLA and Oregon boys are gonna eat his lunch.
I think UGA forced him out, he was embarrassed and made up a lame excuse.

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Their playboy collection from the 1970s tells them this is true.

Actually - we rely on GMUTom's network of female locker room cameras and his hacked access into sorority house security cameras to obtain content and an AI driven evaluation program to rack and stack universities by their stable of hot young co-eds. The results of this analysis to include video, photos, and audio recordings are summarized and provided in his monthly newsletter to paid members of the "HOMIE" club (Horny Old Men Into E-Thots). The newsletters also includes thoughts and articles by Tom on subjects ranging from sports, cigars, cars, and cookware.