Welcome Joel Kabimba

Quentin Daniels

Hall of Famer
Well I have been keeping a written record of my picks for years and am I 100% no if I was I be in Vegas. By conference play I would email Paulson my picks. I don't care if you believe me or not neither did I care what coach Paulson thought

Responses be like....

Ratio-scale_V01-1.jpg

But I have to admit, I like how @Older than dirt is using a running counter of all the good posts he's made as his avatar.

That's pretty clever!

Last edited:

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
He's listed as a Freshman? Is that correct?
Graduated from high school in 2019. Listed as a freshman during the 19-20 campaign at Stetson. Yet his page, see below, listed him as a sophomore. In this day and age who knows?

If you want a good laugh check out Richmond's roster. 6 grad students. They will all be eligible for AARP benefits in January. Laughable. Get a job or go pro.

Last edited:

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
He's listed as a Freshman? Is that correct?

As the Haidara question from last season stated, apparently it has nothing to do with their eligibility but their status as students? Maybe he switched majors and not enough credits transferred over from Stetson to make him a sophomore or junior (that would be a lot of wasted credits)?

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Graduated from high school in 2019. Listed as a freshman during the 19-20 campaign at Stetson. Yet his page, see below, listed him as a sophomore. In this day and age who knows?

If you want a good laugh check out Richmond's roster. 6 grad students. They will all be eligible for AARP benefits in January. Laughable. Get a job or go pro.

Yes, yes, yes! Grow up and quit using spaces younger players could use. IMO, it's selfish and shows a fear of trying to make it in the real world.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Never known anyone with such a gripe over getting a masters degree. This is where I remind you to look at the statistics of how many people got their bachelor's degree in 79 vs masters degree today.

Hell. I’ve got three degrees. My wife is going back for her third now. None of Richmond’s super seniors are taking a roster spot from a younger player either.

Oh. And we have two grad students who are taking roster spots.

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Seriously starting to suspect that this is a parody account.
Just my opinion, guys. Nope, real account. Different take. Glad we're all on the same side here. Sometimes it's hard to tell...and not just with me.
Carry on!

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Hell. I’ve got three degrees. My wife is going back for her third now. None of Richmond’s super seniors are taking a roster spot from a younger player either.

Oh. And we have two grad students who are taking roster spots.
Good for you and your wife. Whoopie!
And how do you know they are not taking a roster spot? Might UR not be able to offer a scholarship to a HS kid because he's being blocked by somebody pursuing another degree (or, just as likely, not wanting to face the real world?)