Welcome Joel Kabimba

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Sorry, not trying to be an asshole on the welcome thread, but with Kaufmann moving posts around all willy nilly in real time it makes it confusing.

Welcome Joel! Walk on or scholarship, doesn't matter. We love you just the same.

sorry, just trying to have all the convo here. I won’t move anything more, I promise.

according to 247 sports, Joel had offers from Elon, JMU, UMES, Norfolk State, Radford, Stetson, and Youngstown State out of high school...Lil Dave showed interest which is why he might've already had a connection with Simpkins...

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Joel announced he transferred to a JUCO 28 days ago. This 100% smells like preferred walk-on

He graduated from a Loudoun County private school. Maybe he decided it would be better to come close to home and finish a four-year degree instead of chase another scholarship?

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
He graduated from a Loudoun County private school. Maybe he decided it would be better to come close to home and finish a four-year degree instead of chase another scholarship?
I tend to agree with @Petey Buckets or whoever posted that he might not have any scholarship offers... he took 4 months to then commit to JUCO and then to us 28 days later