Welcome Coach Tony Skinn!

OP
Pikapppatri8

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I might have to turn the lights down, lock the door to my office, pour a drink, grab a box of kleenex and Jergens and go to the vcu ramnation baords.

I might have to turn the lights down, lock the door to my office, pour a drink, grab a box of kleenex and Jergens and go to the vcu ramnation baords.
Relax gmujim - I was making a funny --- given recent events, I am going to have put a standard disclaimer to all my posts before I get Swatted or audited.

Fromm the vcu boards:

I, for one, am going to take the high road (not 95 North) and THANK Coach Roads for recruiting a bunch of hoe a** quitters. No wonder we couldn't muster an NCAAT win under him.

Reactions:milanbear and Ululating Daddy

Attachments

• 1680206897203.gif
    1680206897203.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 182
  • 1680206897254.gif
    1680206897254.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 169
OP
Pikapppatri8

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I know I'm old fashioned, but I hope Tony keeps the white shirt and tie look. Very professional.
He will be an excellent representative of the University. I am in the Mason collective -- I have one question - can I donate multiple times?

Falco

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
When is the press conference. At least it won’t be a boring off-season

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Based on what I'm reading, Tony may be an even better recruiter than Kimmie.
If nothing else, Tony loves Mason and his pitch should be genuine and from the heart. KE is all flash. For instance, posting that one on one vid. He doesn't care about PC. If he wins there, it'll be sayonara in a heartbeat.

OP
Pikapppatri8

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Yes, absolutely. I recommend the top gold level. Keep signing up until your card stops working. Let me know if you run into any issues.
LOL OK Brian- legitimate question - can I make this a monthly donation - automate it - set it and forget it?? I am legitimately asking a question -- not my usual bourbon and frustration fueled rants.