Welcome Blake Jones

By George.

Starter
Anybody have better highlight videos or intel on this guy? Videos I have seen leave a lot to be desired.

Don’t think there’s going to be a highlight video that makes you say wow, have to hope he’s a stretch forward who can shoot 3’s and alter shots, at least until he bulks up. We need depth guys for the next couple seasons.

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Don’t think there’s going to be a highlight video that makes you say wow, have to hope he’s a stretch forward who can shoot 3’s and alter shots, at least until he bulks up. We need depth guys for the next couple seasons.
I was more so looking for a video that makes him actually look 6 foot 9 lol.

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
Can’t imagine NBA Global Academy has many stiffs — the kid probably has a lot more game than is available on video

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
I was more so looking for a video that makes him actually look 6 foot 9 lol.
He definitely seems to play smaller than his size. I don’t see him being an big contributor out of the gate, but averaging 31 and 18 is nothing to sneeze at regardless of the competition. I’m definitely intrigued.

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
He definitely seems to play smaller than his size. I don’t see him being an big contributor out of the gate, but averaging 31 and 18 is nothing to sneeze at regardless of the competition. I’m definitely intrigued.
Again I’m not complaining in the slightest. He was ranked higher in country than Amzil who came in last year mid season for Dayton and was the best freshman in the conference for two months. Amzil and the other dude going pro ranked ahead of him have so much more good tape. Promise you I’m not being negative just surprised at the god awful tape for the number 2 in the country rated player.

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Again I’m not complaining in the slightest. He was ranked higher in country than Amzil who came in last year mid season for Dayton and was the best freshman in the conference for two months. Amzil and the other dude going pro ranked ahead of him have so much more good tape. Promise you I’m not being negative just surprised at the god awful tape for the number 2 in the country rated player.
Yeah the highlights are pretty mediocre-lights. But like everyone on here, I'm trusting English and crew.