News Watch the Dave Paulsen Press Conference Video

Pablo

Hall of Famer
I'm just going by the pictures I saw with Goff interviewing Paulsen in the green room and there seemed to be donors in the background, I could be wrong though

There was a reception for certain donors. But, why not invite all of us who took the time to be there?

To Coach Paulsen's credit, he came into the stands after the press conference to shake hands with everyone.

99 Patriot

Starter
GIVING DAY 2023
There was no formal invite. It was a word of mouth thing around the room. Heck, Jollay gave $.06 last year and he was there. Obviously, hastily thrown together but let's not make it a negative that they tried to show love to some supporters.

There was a reception for certain donors. But, why not invite all of us who took the time to be there?

To Coach Paulsen's credit, he came into the stands after the press conference to shake hands with everyone.

Look I like you. But let's be honest, you've been a bit of a wet blanket lately.

Look at 99 Patriot's avatar. It has a dead zebra floating in a pool. That's a conversation starter! He's a fun guy! I'm a fun guy!

Plus I am CPR and First Aid certified as all security guards are and there were pretzels at the function. Who would you invite if you were the AD, someone who would correct a choking man on his grammar, like you, or someone like me, who has already saved Tom O' Connor's life on several occasions and would spring into action yet again if need be?

Stop being a big jerk. These are happy times. I'm sure you will get Paulsen access soon enough.

TweederGMU

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Just saw the video. Wow.... Cabrera and Edwards just get it. Its so refreshing having a college president and AD on the same page and put Athletics in the limelight.

Paulsen seems ready to win. Me likey

patriotchild

Starter
Loved everything about that press conference. Especially enjoyed the "front door" comment from Cabrera. Totally didn't expect that and almost shit myself when I heard it. A real change from the last regime.

doc.php.jpg

you hear that... It's Mason coming for the rest of the A10