News Watch the Dave Paulsen Press Conference Video

Robot

Administrator
Posted on the MasonHoops.com Blog:

"Watch the Dave Paulsen Press Conference Video" by News Robot

For those who missed the opportunity to attend or stream this morning’s introductory press conference for new George Mason head coach Dave Paulsen, GoMason.com has posted the archived video.

Continue reading...

couchcoach

Sixth Man
Posted on the MasonHoops.com Blog:

"Watch the Dave Paulsen Press Conference Video" by News Robot

For those who missed the opportunity to attend or stream this morning’s introductory press conference for new George Mason head coach Dave Paulsen, GoMason.com has posted the archived video.

Continue reading...

please excuse, Mr. Robot. I want find ticket but i have now no luck to find the ticket. is there way you give me so I buy ticket?

Herndon

All-Conference
Man, the little things, you know? Cabrera took the time to call basketball the front door of the university. That wasn't an accident. He knew that the whole "side door" thing had irked the fanbase, so he specifically refuted that.

Such a little thing, but it absolutely demonstrates that he (or at least somebody in his employ) pays attention to the fans (and probably reads this board)

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Man, the little things, you know? Cabrera took the time to call basketball the front door of the university. That wasn't an accident. He knew that the whole "side door" thing had irked the fanbase, so he specifically refuted that.

Such a little thing, but it absolutely demonstrates that he (or at least somebody in his employ) pays attention to the fans (and probably reads this board)

You nailed it Herndon. You nailed it.

I am very very happy with the Paulsen hire. But I am even more happy about the priorities and process implemented for this hire. BBB and Angel get it .

Now let's raise some f**king money to keep it going.

Broads, Buicks, and Buckley

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Update:

Now lets go increase the number of our donors and keep this shit going!;)

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR

No "probably" about it. Everyone in the AD reads these boards.

Sup, Brad. Keep up the good work.

Herndon

All-Conference
Another thing I liked was Paulsen's repeated references to geographic footprint. There are PLENTY of good players in the DC/BMore area if we really made recruiting here a priority.

Pablo

Hall of Famer
Update:

Now lets go increase the number of our donors and keep this shit going!;)

I agree, but it's time for the AD to stop treating those of us who are not big donors as if we're invisible. For example, yesterday would have been an excellent opportunity to have a reception (to meet Coach Paulsen) for all season ticket holders and Patriot Club members.

psyclone

Hall of Famer
Well, I guess that I must have been the only season ticket holder and Patriot Club member who wasn't invited.

No you weren't the only one not invited.

That aside, it appears to be a very solid hire and I'm not gonna rain on this parade.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Its his first day. And his intro day at that. Get your panties straight.

Washingtonian

Hall of Famer
I agree, but it's time for the AD to stop treating those of us who are not big donors as if we're invisible. For example, yesterday would have been an excellent opportunity to have a reception (to meet Coach Paulsen) for all season ticket holders and Patriot Club members.

This was done when Hewitt was hired weeks after the fact if I recall. 50 or so people showed up.

Some of us can't take time off work on a limb to go to something like this, so Pablo's point is a good one.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I would be shocked if in the next two weeks there isn't some sort of "Meet and greet" for season ticket holders and donors.

p8triotfan4liferightnow

Preferred Walk-On
Well, I guess that I must have been the only season ticket holder and Patriot Club member who wasn't invited.

I'm just going by the pictures I saw with Goff interviewing Paulsen in the green room and there seemed to be donors in the background, I could be wrong though

MasonFanatic

Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I ducked work to attend the press conference, but I had to leave the moment Paulsen finished speaking. I have been assuming there will be a Patriot Club event at a later date, with more notice, and at a more convenient time.