vcu Getting A** Raped by FSU

Bricker

Starter
I just don't see how we went from #65 to #107 after beating a team that is ranked ahead of us at #58 and vcu stays the same at #10 after losing to a worse #36 team.

I see that we got moved to #59 just now so I guess that the only takeaway is that the rpi is a weird system.

Don't sweat the numbers just yet. We just need to keep winning the games we should and a few that we shouldn't.

RPI matters for a few hours on selection Sunday-- that's it.

F

Flexxar

Spectator
Don't sweat the numbers just yet. We just need to keep winning the games we should and a few that we shouldn't.

RPI matters for a few hours on selection Sunday-- that's it.

I believe rank does more than that. A high early rank makes fans more excited for the team (more money for the program), gets media coverage (free advertisement), gets the confidence of the players up early (win more games in the future), and it shows potential recruits that we mean business (we still have one open slot to fill).

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
No one pays attention to the RPI this early. Now if you mean an AP or coaches poll ranking, I'd agree

The Great PATSby

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
vcu Lost to G-town... This news takes away some of the pain from yesterdays loss

130409031600-virginia-commonwealth-single-image-cut.jpg
1101_VCU_Fan_at_CAA_Tournament.jpg
cover_feature1-12.jpg
sp_031813atlantic-large.jpeg
514e0c6dd8cac.image.jpg

Bricker

Starter
vcu hasn't been shooting the 3 very well. They also aren't getting consistent performance from the bench.

They look pretty good-- but are hardly the flawless contender they're made out to be this year.

F

Flexxar

Spectator
It might be just an illusion, but asside from the guy in the ram hat, vcu fans seem to look a little classier than I remember. Or maybe that's why the camera guys take up close shots and wont show the whole crowd?

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Speaking of busted coverage, why isn't our Defense listed anywhere? baad ump ump.