Thread of Shame

Yossarian

Sixth Man
I wasn’t surprised to see Maryland trash that was incapable of parking a vehicle between the lines, but I was disappointed by how many presumable Mason fans couldn’t do it, either. Maybe a little less pre-gaming at the bar beforehand, folks? Not cool to eat up two spots for your vehicle.

Attachments

• 882CCB89-7D35-4948-BED4-87D691C4F37E.jpeg
    882CCB89-7D35-4948-BED4-87D691C4F37E.jpeg
    307.5 KB · Views: 5,965
  • 07E990B9-E4DF-4571-B450-52FB81CF4E74.jpeg
    07E990B9-E4DF-4571-B450-52FB81CF4E74.jpeg
    491.4 KB · Views: 304

The Great PATSby

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I wasn’t surprised to see Maryland trash that was incapable of parking a vehicle between the lines, but I was disappointed by how many presumable Mason fans couldn’t do it, either. Maybe a little less pre-gaming at the bar beforehand, folks? Not cool to eat up two spots for your vehicle.

Whenever I see cars double parked, I always lift up their windshield wipers (like you do before it snows) and leave them up. It doesn't damage their car but its enough to mind f*ck them and ruin their day for 10 seconds.

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Whenever I see cars double parked, I always lift up their windshield wipers (like you do before it snows) and leave them up. It doesn't damage their car but its enough to mind f*ck them and ruin their day for 10 seconds.

Thank you thank you for making me feel I am not the only cranky asshole who hates people who don't follow rules. I feel less alone. I get the same feeling from watching fat people park in handicap spots.

God Bless you sir.

OP
Yossarian

Yossarian

Sixth Man
Davidson game offender.

Attachments

• 1FA31389-D9FC-4ED5-8090-C20ACEB2829D.jpeg
    1FA31389-D9FC-4ED5-8090-C20ACEB2829D.jpeg
    327.6 KB · Views: 203

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Davidson game offender.
He’s a nice guy and we really shouldn’t mock these folks that come and spend their hard earned money to root on these kids. It’s just a game and just a slab of pavement in the end. We need to be more inclusive about parking to show better support

OP
Yossarian

Yossarian

Sixth Man
He’s a nice guy and we really shouldn’t mock these folks that come and spend their hard earned money to root on these kids. It’s just a game and just a slab of pavement in the end. We need to be more inclusive about parking to show better support
Concur 100%. Parking inclusivity is the most important thing to remember. Insensitive people who park within the lines are selfish beneficiaries are parking bias. I assume students will be able to major in parking inclusivity next year?
Maybe keep the clothes and park properly?
Ok too far. I know this lady personally. She’d take the clothes off her back for you if you needed it. Take more selfies and less pictures of cars
Please speak to your friend. If she possesses a driver’s license she should be capable of parking responsibly. I saw a poor older gentleman with a cane struggling to walk up then hill past this spot.

OP
Yossarian

Yossarian

Sixth Man
Here is today’s biggest offender. Overall, better parking by everyone today. Good job, team.

Attachments

• 1C11C588-BB15-403B-A021-9AA4AA8B6365.jpeg
    1C11C588-BB15-403B-A021-9AA4AA8B6365.jpeg
    605.7 KB · Views: 184

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Here is today’s biggest offender. Overall, better parking by everyone today. Good job, team.
Slight defense for that car - look at how tight the car to the left parked. No space on the left- have to avoid door dings