The official I'm done thread

GMURaider

Sixth Man
I live in New Jersey. It's not like I can go to EVERY home game folks.

I went to the @ Iona game. I watch the games online.

I'll donate when my Mason degree comes through and I'm in a position to donate.

OP
p8triotfan4life

p8triotfan4life

Starter
for the record, I haven't missed a single home game all year either. It's embarrassing to sit there knowing I'm one of the few suckers who still dare to show up to the games.

Look, it's clearly time for a futile, stupid gesture to be done on somebody's part.

But will any of you have the balls to make a move? I doubt it.

If HE were here, HE would do something. He who walks amongst arctic seals.

OH WHERE IS ACW WHEN WE NEED HIM MOST/LEAST

sigmanorm

Starter
I am officially NOT done. We may be done as a team, but I have thrown money at worse ventures than this. Hopefully they can figure this thing out, but if not, we only have another month or so to watch it.

Jamason

Walk-On
To the Mason Super Fans: If you had a favorite brand of toilet paper that you LOVE because of all the soft wiping memories and over time, due to some bad decisions back at the plant, this toilet paper consistently disintegrates mid-wipe and leaves your hand covered in turd you would, because of your LOVE for this brand, continue to buy it and support it in hopes that the factory fixes some things and turns out a better product?

I'm just wondering what you would do because that's the logic I'm seeing here.

To the Mason Super Fans: If you had a favorite brand of toilet paper that you LOVE because of all the soft wiping memories and over time, due to some bad decisions back at the plant, this toilet paper consistently disintegrates mid-wipe and leaves your hand covered in turd you would, because of your LOVE for this brand, continue to buy it and support it in hopes that the factory fixes some things and turns out a better product?

Easily one of the weirdest analogies ever, but yet fascinating.

GMURaider

Sixth Man
Go root for Maryland or vcu.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out...

99 Patriot

Starter
GIVING DAY 2023

I would if I owned a piece of the company, met my wife at the company, made lifelong friends while at the company and turned my time at the company into a nice living.

sigmanorm

Starter

I guess the question is whether the problem is with the plant manager, CEO or line workers. If the product were made in China, the CEO and plant manager would probably off themselves to save their honor. The line workers would be fired and replaced by a much younger and eager staff.
I guess soap sales would go up as a bi-product of the TP issues.

GMUSSTN

Starter
GIVING DAY 2023
Can we please just establish some hard-line, objective criterion for what it means to be a real George Mason University Basketball fan so we can end this debate? There is no doubt in my mind that there is a moral absolute definition. /sarcasm

Jamason

Walk-On
Go root for Maryland or vcu.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out...

Hey buddy, I cry myself to sleep every night in my Mason hoodie and wipe my tears with my degree.

AND UMD? Really...if I was a real Bandwagon fan I'd go jump on DOOKES train.
Hey Raider, why don't you start a WHICH TEAM SHOULD ALL THE FAKE FANS JUMP TO? thread...that would be way more productive for you.

HoopsAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
This thread makes no sense. Why are we flaming each other ? None of us could have stopped this from happening. IMO, we should be mad at the people who could have stopped this decline.

I am proud of those who have stated that they will continue their support, but I also don't blame those who will no longer support the program. That's just what happens.