The official go-to-guy

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
We make it difficult to have hope? Did you just become a fan a month ago? Hope is all we have at this point. But for what is a simple coin flip.

I hope Hewitt turns everything around, and Mayimba, Royal, Locket, Porter, etc... all become instant impact players. I hope Moore improves as a PG. I hope Holloway plays tougher D and hits shots more consistently. I hope Gray and Copes become the players I think they can be. I think it's fair to say that everyone on this site hopes we do well next year.

But I also hope that our new AD brings in some serious change on the court and internally. Mason Basketball is not in a good place right now, and that really doesn't need to be expanded on.

I'm a generally hopeful person when spring hits, but I don't see us being good next year. I hope I am wrong. I've just seen this show before and the ending is terrible.

Do you also hope the Pacific Ocean is as blue as it is in your dreams?

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
It's hard for me to have hope when Mikey the Chimp could coach better than this retread coach. And I rescind my agreement with Pablos statement, Hewitt is not a good basketball mind. IF he was, he'd adjust his system to fit his parts.