Thank you Jay Marsh

The Great PATSby

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Can Kevin Mcnamee please be next, young blood is desperately needed in this program

I'm not sure "Young" is the right adjective as he looks pretty seasoned himself. But I guess compared to Jay Marsh he's young. I'm sure he's more than qualified. Looks like he's been at Mason since 95. He's earned it.

5ef14bf7c6e0e.image.jpg

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
I'm not sure "Young" is the right adjective as he looks pretty seasoned himself. But I guess compared to Jay Marsh he's young. I'm sure he's more than qualified. Looks like he's been at Mason since 95. He's earned it.

5ef14bf7c6e0e.image.jpg

Pretty sure he is hoping McNamee is “next to retire.” Have heard others echo that thought.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Pretty sure he is hoping McNamee is “next to retire.” Have heard others echo that thought.

The only thing I know about McNamee is he doesn't believe sponsoring all of the non-revenue sports we do is a drain on the athletic department...that's about it.

If he's one of the people who thinks cordoning off "beer gardens" and charging $100 to tailgate at homecoming are good ideas, or having cheer sheets on the students' seats might get the AD "in trouble" because opposing fans might be "offended," I agree he should retire.

Old Man

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Jay and Carolyn Marsh are both icons of the University. They both will be greatly missed.

TweederGMU

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
The only thing I know about McNamee is he doesn't believe sponsoring all of the non-revenue sports we do is a drain on the athletic department...that's about it.

If he's one of the people who thinks cordoning off "beer gardens" and charging $100 to tailgate at homecoming are good ideas, or having cheer sheets on the students' seats might get the AD "in trouble" because opposing fans might be "offended," I agree he should retire.

Kevin McNamee is so tight, if you stick a lump of coal up his butt, in 2 weeks you have a diamond

The Great PATSby

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️

If true then no thank you to him.

They should promote Zack Bolno.

Patriot8

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Jay came to a Tennessee game last season as a personal guest of Rick Barnes. Stayed at his house for a couple of nights.

psyclone

Hall of Famer
Update on the Marshes in today's The George. Includes information on their 50K donation, half to the "Carolyn Marsh Film Room".

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Update on the Marshes in today's The George. Includes information on their 50K donation, half to the "Carolyn Marsh Film Room".

Carolyn and I both arrived at Mason in '75. Jay has me beat.
90 Years! Well done, Marshes!