Shots from George Mason vs Stony Brook

BBride

Sixth Man
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Shots from George Mason's 74-52 win over Stony Brook.

Link here:
A New Beginning

I wish I had the time to get these out earlier but work got in the way. Tomorrow I am off and will be at practice.

Happy I can provide some content and hopefully this fires up folks into coming out.

DSC_6441.jpg

OP
BBride

BBride

Sixth Man
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Those are great quality photos. Well done and thank you. Its like fine wine.

Thanks, I really appreciate that a lot. Mason Athletics has been great to me over the years as I learn sports photography (I'm always wanting to learn and do more). I am glad I can give folks content and hope they come out and support this team.

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Thanks, I really appreciate that a lot. Mason Athletics has been great to me over the years as I learn sports photography (I'm always wanting to learn and do more). I am glad I can give folks content and hope they come out and support this team.
As an avid photographer myself I am curious to know what equipment you used.

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
They better be paying you - would love to have some of those on this portal so we can peruse at leisure. What camera do you use btw?

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Great sequence shots! Click, Click, Click. "Fast Finger Bill"

OP
BBride

BBride

Sixth Man
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I use a Nikon D500 and bring a D750 as a back up. Lenses are Nikon F2.8 70-200 for the D500 and a Nikon 24-70 for the D750.

Today I was at practice, I'll post a few photos later but I spent some of the time adjusting settings in my camera and shooting from various areas of the court.

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I use a Nikon D500 and bring a D750 as a back up. Lenses are Nikon F2.8 70-200 for the D500 and a Nikon 24-70 for the D750.

Today I was at practice, I'll post a few photos later but I spent some of the time adjusting settings in my camera and shooting from various areas of the court.
We have the exact same equipment!

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR

'That is good to know. I am looking for a really good digital camera. Going on the Santa list.