Pics link here:

Rock With Us!

DSC_7969.jpg

OP
BBride

BBride

Sixth Man
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
appreciate your work Bill. You clearly do it for the love of Mason basketball and your passion for photography not for any notoriety, but it is appreciated

Thanks, much appreciated. I just want to do a small part to get fans into the team and the arena. Love telling the story!

patriotchild

Starter
Anyone else love the new look the coaches have this year? The quarter zip and athletic look is so sharp. The fist game all black was great they looked like Bond on the sidelines

Good riddance mini knots and dangling ties

Petey Buckets

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Anyone else love the new look the coaches have this year? The quarter zip and athletic look is so sharp. The fist game all black was great they looked like Bond on the sidelines

Good riddance mini knots and dangling ties
This is on the list of "things I can't believe I care about" but yes. Dave always looked like he had a long day at the dealership before he got to the game. Much prefer the sharp athletic look.

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
This is on the list of "things I can't believe I care about" but yes. Dave always looked like he had a long day at the dealership before he got to the game. Much prefer the sharp athletic look.
Lol good reference. I go with a retired guy that lost his fortune and had to start over selling life insurance

Five Two

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
The new athletic gear for coaches is the only positive of Covid.
Agree. I love that they are wearing gear for games. Not all schools are doing that (I've seen Binghamton and GW coaches still in suits). My only complaint is the gear our coaches are wearing are using the star logo, not the full logo.

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Agree. I love that they are wearing gear for games. Not all schools are doing that (I've seen Binghamton and GW coaches still in suits). My only complaint is the gear our coaches are wearing are using the star logo, not the full logo.
Christian is a cheap used car salesman so the suit fits