Season tickets 2015-2016

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Post anything you hear about season tickets for next year in this thread:

I just got a call from the ticket office and they mentioned that the end zones are going to be only student tickets for next year so I will be relocated.

They actually listened to an idea! :D

GMUSig03

All-Conference
I had a voicemail from James and figured that was what he was calling about, haha.

Did they give you an idea of where our replacement seats will be to choose from?

Five Two

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I just got a call from the ticket office and they mentioned that the end zones are going to be only student tickets for next year so I will be relocated.

They actually listened to an idea! :D

Man, I hope this is true. 20+ years of asking for this change is a long time....

OP
M

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I had a voicemail from James and figured that was what he was calling about, haha.

Did they give you an idea of where our replacement seats will be to choose from?

Lindsay gave me a bunch of different choices (all with nice views). No nosebleeds either.

Washingtonian

Hall of Famer
Renewal hit my inbox, in regards to scheduling, those are the A-10 opponents coming to Fairfax:

Davidson
George Washington
Saint Joseph's
Dayton
Richmond
Saint Louis
Duquesne
St. Bonaventure
vcu

The Great PATSby

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
So I'll have my first born by time the season starts. For those that have brought babies into The Nest, how strict are security in terms on bringing in titty milk and baby food?

Steve33

Sixth Man
So I'll have my first born by time the season starts. For those that have brought babies into The Nest, how strict are security in terms on bringing in titty milk and baby food?
I cant speak from experience but im pretty sure they can not deny you entry with those items for a new born. They will probably just check the bag at the door but you should not have any problems. Congratulations!!!

Leesburg Chankenstank III

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I cant speak from experience but im pretty sure they can not deny you entry with those items for a new born. They will probably just check the bag at the door but you should not have any problems. Congratulations!!!

Yes, but make sure your baby is an actual baby. Not an Al Qaeda midget posing as a baby. Any babies with 5 o'clock shadows are an immediate red flag.

sigmanorm

Starter
Congrats! No issues at all at the Nest. Years ago we brought bottles in. No ticket needed either, but if you go to the Final Four then you even need a ticket for everyone, even a 6 month old, unless your wife zips her up in her jacket and just walks right on in :)

99 Patriot

Starter
GIVING DAY 2023
The last year or so they've become a lot more strict as to what we can bring in. Ours are no longer babies, but we usually bring a bunch of snacks and whatnot to keep them entertained. We've had a few encounters where they've made us toss some stuff at the door. We've since found out which security guard is the most lenient and make sure to always go through his door.

wijg

Starter
To add my 2 cents, I had no problems with security drinking the breast milk that we have brought with us to the arena this past season.

jmckend1

Starter
To add my 2 cents, I had no problems with security drinking the breast milk that we have brought with us to the arena this past season.
Did u try sneaking eggnog in via breasmilk bags? Just make sure you dont mix those ones up with the real ones for the baby.

sigmanorm

Starter
Did everyone get the email about the "Meet the Coach Night" on May 20th followed by pick your seats? We went last year and it was fun