Russell Turner turns down George Mason job (link)

P

PoorManProfit

Spectator
Can't say I'm surprised. If this guy is as well thought of as it appears he is, then he will definitely be looking for "something a little higher" than G Mas.

OP
B

bob

Four-star Recruit
Don't worry when Texas robs vcu of Shaka - he will be crying about his alma mater vcu
Actually I'm a UVA grad, undergraduate. Out-of-state postgraduate. Live near GMU and like the school. I've had almost no personal contact with vcu, and what does that have to do with posting a newspaper report on a matter folks were discussing here.

OP
B

bob

Four-star Recruit
Thanks Johnny on the spot.

Perhaps next you can start a new thread on Mason football.

As soon as your majesty informs us that a team other than club is being created. I can see why you wear a crown. It's to keep your head from swelling any bigger.

P

PoorManProfit

Spectator
PoorManVCUFan

Again. I have no affiliation with vcu. Good program. However, why are you guys so freaking envious of them and their success? You all seemed to be preoccupied with them. They are out of reach right now in hoops. Small steps and one day...

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
dont be surprised to see that article retracted.

Cool Disco Dan

Sixth Man
Again. I have no affiliation with vcu. Good program. However, why are you guys so freaking envious of them and their success? You all seemed to be preoccupied with them. They are out of reach right now in hoops. Small steps and one day...

You're not a Mason fan, you're a troll. Go find something useful to do with your life.

P

PoorManProfit

Spectator
You're not a Mason fan, you're a troll. Go find something useful to do with your life.

I am a graduate of G Mas. However, just because I am doesn't mean I don't call a turd a turd when it is, in fact, a turd.