Paul Hewitt may be the next St. John's Head Coach

JPgmuswim

Starter
I saw Hewitt’s name a few days ago. I feel like there’s no chance he’d actually get it right? I’d put my money on no chance.

If somehow he does land that gig it’ll be fun to watch the pain and suffering from of all those fans up in NYC.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I live 10 mins from St. John’s. I’d be happy to go watch a game and laugh hysterically at that clown.

Can’t believe he’s even being considered even being a local.

OP
N

NewPatriot

Starter
I saw Hewitt’s name a few days ago. I feel like there’s no chance he’d actually get it right? I’d put my money on no chance.

If somehow he does land that gig it’ll be fun to watch the pain and suffering from of all those fans up in NYC.

St. John's would be better just digging up Lou Carnasceca and sticking him on the bench.

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
One SJU fan said, "By the end of his time at George Mason they were a complete basket case. They thought he was the right guy to replace Larranaga, and he ran the program into the ground. They canned him and hired a real coach - Dave Paulsen from Bucknell"

Another predicts the newspaper headline will be, "St. John's blewitt, hires Hewitt."

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
This is hilarious. I almost fell out of my seat laughing when I saw it. I only wish it was some team that I hated.

Last edited: