Patriot Center is looking to get a new sound system.

MasonFanatic

Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
wish we would broadcast the game on all those monitors we installed a few years back.
They don't currently have the A/V equipment to do that, apparently... it was supposed to be installed when we got the video scoreboard, because it would need to match the scoreboard ... or that is the excuse I think I heard.

They don't currently have the A/V equipment to do that, apparently... it was supposed to be installed when we got the video scoreboard, because it would need to match the scoreboard ... or that is the excuse I think I heard.

They went cheap, such a surprise, and got the console that doesn't have enough capacity to stream video/ put highlights up during the game. They would have to buy a completely new system to do in game high lights, not cheap.

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
They went cheap, such a surprise, and got the console that doesn't have enough capacity to stream video/ put highlights up during the game. They would have to buy a completely new system to do in game high lights, not cheap.

Everything related to athletics was done on the cheap during the Merten/TOC regime. Hopefully that is changing under AC and B-Cubed.

illayin

Sixth Man
thank f'ing god...that was one of the things I named on the Patriot Center experience survey and have complained consistently to the staff about over the text message thing. The current system is ear-piercing, never consistent levels (well, besides consistently in the high frequencies), malfunctions constantly... very glad to see this happening. The Edwards era is progressing nicely.

Dawgs99

Starter
Edwards tweeted that he had a work meeting with the chief financial guy with Monumental Sports yesterday. Could BBB be working on something big??

Quentin Daniels

Hall of Famer
Mason released a new RFP today for the new sound system in the Patriot Center. I didn't read the whole thing, but the proposal says that the budget for the project is $700K and the deadline is for it to be finished is before next basketball season.

They should talk to my cousin Tico. He totally hooked up my El Camino with a bitchin system. We could be dropping some serious base up in that ish.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
I told yall we had money. we could have fired the a** clown a year earlier

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
New promotion for next season: whenever we break 70 points, the PA guy screams "IT'S BO TIME!" and all spectators get free cajun filet biscuits. Yum.