OT - University of Maryland predicted to win the 2016 championship

Washingtonian

Hall of Famer
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...ulaimon-maryland-is-2016-ncaa-title-favorite/

With Melo Trimble and Jake Layman returning, and the additions of Georgia Tech transfer Robert Carter Jr. and elite recruit Diamond Stone, the Maryland men’s basketball team was a consensus top-five pick in most experts’ way-too-early preseason rankings last month.

After former Duke guard Rasheed Sulaimon committed to the Terps last week, CBS Sports’ Jon Rothestein bumped Maryland to No. 1 in his still-way-too-early rankings.

Vegas took notice, too. In Bovada’s latest college basketball futures odds, Maryland is the favorite to win the national championship at 9-1, followed by Duke, Kentucky and North Carolina at 10-1.

That’s right: Maryland is the favorite to win the 2016 national championship. Let that sink in.

phoenix-arizona

All-American
At the national level I'll root for the Arizona schools first and foremost, but I'd rather see UMD win over the likes of Kansas, Kentucky, Duke, North Carolina, UCONN, schools that just keep winning year after year.

Five Two

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
As a Montgomery County resident, I hope UMD doesn't qualify for the Big Ten (14) conference tournament...