OT - Accessing Tickets

Yes. An email to season ticket holders reminding us to renew mentioned at the end about paying $10 more for printed tickets. Gave the Athletic Dept phone number. Called it and spoke to James Meyer, paid by credit card over the phone.
I thought James Meyer went to GW. Did he come back to Mason?

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I thought James Meyer went to GW. Did he come back to Mason?
Hes still at GW
Yes. An email to season ticket holders reminding us to renew mentioned at the end about paying $10 more for printed tickets. Gave the Athletic Dept phone number. Called it and spoke to James Meyer, paid by credit card over the phone.
This probably happened last year? But yeah, I think if you want paper tickets you can still ask for them. Just can't ask James anymore haha.

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I just tested on the app and it works well. Will copy the tickets to my Apple Wallet when I use them

Yossarian

Sixth Man
The last email that I got about season tickets mentioned that you could request paper tickets for an additional fee ($10, as I remember), but you had to call the ticket office to do so. I did, spoke to James and paid by credit card over the phone. James said that they would be sent out in late October.
Thanks for sharing this. Just placed my order for paper tix. My game day stress will be reduced by 67%.

psyclone

Hall of Famer
Hes still at GW

This probably happened last year? But yeah, I think if you want paper tickets you can still ask for them. Just can't ask James anymore haha.
My mistake. I was speaking to a voice that sounded familiar. Perhaps it was Greg Kennedy and not James. The phone conversation definitely was in the last few months, not last year.

Nevertheless, I'm sure anyone who picks up the phone in the Ticket Office will know about the nature of the request as getting the printed tickets was not a "special" favor to me.