Now I must memorize a trillion passwords to mooch

I also miss faxes
We would just fax something and not worry about if it got there
Thats on you
Now I must go in a trillion portals for HR

HoopsAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
With e-tix I always take a screen shot of the ticket on my iPhone. If I have a problem pulling up the ticket on the day of the event, I can always retrieve the screen shot.
Pro Tip for the old fogeys - I'm almost there myself.

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
For those of you who have the disappearing at the last second issue there is a way to prevent that on the iphone (probably similar on android, I just don't know it). If you add your tickets to your wallet, they are always there until you delete them. No need for a working network connection to show them.

This worked great for me last year.

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
For those of you who have the disappearing at the last second issue there is a way to prevent that on the iphone (probably similar on android, I just don't know it). If you add your tickets to your wallet, they are always there until you delete them. No need for a working network connection to show them.

This worked great for me last year.
Worth a try. Thanks.
Just gotta figure out how to do THAT. There's always a catch.

BBride

Sixth Man
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Rep said last week the ability to transfer tickets should be fixed this week. Still waiting.

Giving some of my tickets to co-workers this season (4 games taken so far) but if anyone wants any, shoot me a PM. I won't post threads offering these as I don't want to get in the way of folks actually selling their extras but know you can hit me up here via PM.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Rep said last week the ability to transfer tickets should be fixed this week. Still waiting.

Giving some of my tickets to co-workers this season (4 games taken so far) but if anyone wants any, shoot me a PM. I won't post threads offering these as I don't want to get in the way of folks actually selling their extras but know you can hit me up here via PM.
I have a reminder to bug Taylor by the end of the week if no progress. I think it’s something on Ticketmaster’s side.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Anything that makes it difficult for fans to attend should be examined and options offered.
But there’s still a few weeks from the home opener. You’ll get your tickets.

If it’s that big of a deal call up the ticket office and bitch and moan at them.

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
But there’s still a few weeks from the home opener. You’ll get your tickets.

If it’s that big of a deal call up the ticket office and bitch and moan at them.
iu

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Hey I get it- its a pain. And so much of the ticket heartache is really actually Ticketmaster because they are the vendor that controls the tickets. I know its fun to blame Mason for things, unfortunately something like this is out of their control.