Starter Marko Gujanicic has a total of 1 point

Vaughn Gray's shooting percentages:
FG% - 26.3% (5-19)
3-pt. FG% - 25.0% (3-12)
FT% - 14.3% (1-7)

Five Two

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
It reminds me of an old quote from former Tampa Bay coach John McKay after the team's continued terrible performances:

“What do you think of your team’s execution?” Coach John McKay was asked. “I’m for it!”

OP
Pablo

Pablo

Hall of Famer
It reminds me of an old quote from former Tampa Bay coach John McKay after the team's continued terrible performances:

“What do you think of your team’s execution?” Coach John McKay was asked. “I’m for it!”

I believe that Mason fans could paraphrase this John McKay quote: "We didn't tackle well today but we made up for it by not blocking."

Quentin Daniels

Hall of Famer
Starter Marko Gujanicic has a total of 1 point

Marko has alway been to defense what Copes is to offense, but he actually came in with some pretty impressive low post moves. I'm not saying a polished player, but he could nail an open look and had a really nice European spin and hook. It appears that he's actually regressed under the tutelage of Hewitt and Houston.

In his very first game college game, playing against a Tony Bennett coached UVA defense, he had 6 pts, 7 rebounds and 3 assists.

GMUSSTN

Starter
GIVING DAY 2023
EvpgW9h.jpg

OP
Pablo

Pablo

Hall of Famer
this morning marko made many points. you add this now to your statistics

In order to promote international relations, here are updated offensive stats after 4 games:

FG%: 38.3% (85-222)

3-pt. FG%: 27.7% (18-65)

FT%: 56.9% (58-102)

Assist/turnover ratio: 0.5 (31/60)

Scoring: 61.5 ppg

Starting forward Marko Gujanicic has a total of 5 points

Note: No change in the shooting percentages for Vaughn Gray who played just 1 minute vs. New Mexico

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
Marko was two for two from the floor in limited minutes. Bench him!

He's too slow to guard the 3 and gets pushed around by 4s.

I like the kid's offensive game -- he honestly seems to be one of the few on our roster who have a clue what Hewitt is trying to do -- but he gives up more points than he scores.

OP
Pablo

Pablo

Hall of Famer
After 5 games, the Patriots are shooting 27.8% (20-72) behind the arc:

Corey Edwards: 50.0% (2-4)
Isaiah Jackson: 40.0 (2-5)
Patrick Holloway: 32.4 (12-37)
Vaughn Gray: 28.6 (4-14)
Jalen Jenkins: 0.0 (0-1)
Trey Porter: 0.0 (0-1)
Marko Gujanicic: 0.0 (0-2)