Oduro - Jim Mckay Ad Last Night

Leesburg Chankenstank III

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Apologies if this has already been brought up.

Did anyone notice the Jim Mckay commercial last night during the game where Oduro was featured and seemed to get a brand new car from them?

Is this part of the new NIL thing? Anyway it was a bit surreal but really cool.

Last edited:

Quentin Daniels

Hall of Famer
Apologies if this has already been brought up.

Did anyone notice the Jim Mckay commercial last night during the game where Oduro was featured and seemed to get a brand new car from them?

Is this part of the new NIL thing? Anyway it was a bit surreal but really cool.

Was I the only one thrown off by the shirt change? I mean, how long does this sales process take!!?? :p

dr. gunnie

Administrator
Staff member
The strange thing with the polo shirt he wears is the McKay logo is small and only us fans probably know what it is from the camera distance they use. If they wanted to get the most bag for their buck they would have him wear a hoodie or t-shirt with a full sized logo so people watching could actually see it.

bravesfan

Starter
GIVING DAY 2023
The strange thing with the polo shirt he wears is the McKay logo is small and only us fans probably know what it is from the camera distance they use. If they wanted to get the most bag for their buck they would have him wear a hoodie or t-shirt with a full sized logo so people watching could actually see it.

I thought the same thing. Knew what the red polo meant, but *anyone else* would be confused.