Nice breaks for season ticket holders!

psyclone

Hall of Famer
From Athletic Dept. Just got this email. Plunked down my deposit for season tickets online earlier this week.

"You spoke, we listened" Apparently based on the survey they did a few months back.

Ticket-Survey_POSTER.jpg

OP
P

psyclone

Hall of Famer
They had a poster at the Coach Paulsen event with this same information. Very nice. :crazyeyes:

I went to that event but somehow missed it; I knew that I was going to renew my tickets (but not at the event) so I moved to getting a few player autographs and wolfing down a couple of free hot dogs!

I particularly like the idea of a "chalk talk" event and the guaranteed giveaways. There have been a few times that I couldn't get to the Patriot Center in time. Nice to have long time supporters acknowledged at the PC as well. A little surprised that they didn't say anything about a Hall of Fame--seems like that wouldn't be a big ticket.

As for the concession discounts, I don't buy that much and a 10% discount isn't enough for that behavior to change.

OP
P

psyclone

Hall of Famer
It's Eagle Bank Arena, psyclone, if that's even your real name! The lawyers will be contacting you soon. :super angry:

Not until July 1! I promise not to countersue in exchange for a free pass to continue to call it the Patriot Center in perpetuity, as God intended.

jmckend1

Starter
Not until July 1! I promise not to countersue in exchange for a free pass to continue to call it the Patriot Center in perpetuity, as God intended.
I'd like to call for a moment of silence to honor the name Patriot Center. Anyone second?

JPgmuswim

Starter
I know this is off topic but since you all brought up the name change I wonder what they are gonna do with all those green patriot center chairs. I wouldn't mind having a couple in my sports room.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I know this is off topic but since you all brought up the name change I wonder what they are gonna do with all those green patriot center chairs. I wouldn't mind having a couple in my sports room.

Not a chance, the response I received:

"Good question… Actually, no. We are keeping all the chairs; only the chair backs with the logo are being changed. Thx"

Steve33

Sixth Man
This is a step in the right direction. Giving back to those of us who have stuck with them through these down times does make me feel "appreciated". Looking forward to the season and see how this all works out. And yes they should give us a couple chairs instead of just replacing the backs of the chairs.