Missouri fires Cuonzo Martin...(Looks like Fake News)..False Alarm

Masonfan3

Starter
No but if this team starts winning some games, KE is going to get asked the question a lot. It could become a distraction as the season goes on. I am not worried about him getting asked during post games or anything and more nervous about all the social media buzz as he is very active there.

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
No but if this team starts winning some games, KE is going to get asked the question a lot. It could become a distraction as the season goes on. I am not worried about him getting asked during post games or anything and more nervous about all the social media buzz as he is very active there.
Obviously, if KE is going to be as successful a recruiter and coach as it seems he will be, I'd love for him to stay for decades. But, failing that, I sure want him to stay long enough to get us established as a school where 4 star players and really good coaches want to come. I don't want us to be a flash in the pan again.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Doesn't CKE's wife and kids still live in Missouri?? Kinda odd they haven't moved to VA. Haven't seen that scenario for a head coach before. Maybe they are too young?? Guess it works.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Best scenario for us is Cuonzo gets fired this year. CKE would not be viewed as ready at this point.

Maybe. I’m just concerned about a LaVall Jordan situation. First coaching gig at Milwaukee. Went something like 12-20 (but made the conference finals) and his Alma mater Butler came calling and he left after one year.

Not that Butler has been fantastic since he was hired, but he didn’t need to spend multiple years, or even be all that successful, to get a Big East job.

Edit: looked it up and he actually went 11-24 at Milwaukee. So even worse.

Last edited:

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Doesn't CKE's wife and kids still live in Missouri?? Kinda odd they haven't moved to VA. Haven't seen that scenario for a head coach before. Maybe they are too young?? Guess it works.
They sure seem to be living in Virginia per his Instagram, still not sure why you bring this up every 4 weeks but do you.

Also old timer Instagram is like snap face and instachat

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
They sure seem to be living in Virginia per his Instagram, still not sure why you bring this up every 4 weeks but do you.

Also old timer Instagram is like snap face and instachat

Partly to annoy you and partly bc I'm allowed to be curious. But you seem to be in the know with his instaface and tweebook. Next time I have a question I will just ask the omniscient sleepypick.