MIAMI UPDATE

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I don't see him doing underwear or swimwear commercials like that fine looking older gentleman lighthouse operator on my television all the time.

I can see him in a commercial for a Miami used car dealership or something, whistling and then talking in a crazed, frantic voice.

But I would characterize the false prophet as "disheveled," at best.

The man has aged more like Kelly McGinnis or Kirstey Alley, I'd say...
Sure, Jollay is a heretic who should be burned at the stake, but that is funny.

Quentin Daniels

Hall of Famer

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
  1. No personal attacks or insults on ANYONE. Do not defame (slander) or threaten others. No abusive, bigoted, hateful, or racially offensive language. No political discussion.
  2. No trolling or flaming.
  3. No rumors concerning ANYONE’s private life, when said rumors are not a matter of public record.

Well that takes the fun out of everything.

HoopsAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
When you guys bitch and troll each other, it may be fun for you - but it's not fun for the rest of us.

If you want to fight and insult people there are plenty of other places you can go!

Quentin Daniels

Hall of Famer
When you guys bitch and troll each other, it may be fun for you - but it's not fun for the rest of us.

If you want to fight and insult people there are plenty of other places you can go!

I guess I need a ruling here. Is that comment aimed only at PiKap's "no fun" take, or the back-and-forth on this thread in general?

Not to break character here, but I'm feeling like this has become one of the more fun/enjoyable threads on the board for quite a few people. The back-and-forth may be a bit over-the-top at times, but the undertone has always been good-natured.

I can understand the rule change and will own up to my part in necessitating. But I really do feel like this ain't it. Your product, your rules though. I'll respect whatever you say.

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I guess I need a ruling here. Is that comment aimed only at PiKap's "no fun" take, or the back-and-forth on this thread in general?

Not to break character here, but I'm feeling like this has become one of the more fun/enjoyable threads on the board for quite a few people. The back-and-forth may be a bit over-the-top at times, but the undertone has always been good-natured.

I can understand the rule change and will own up to my part in necessitating. But I really do feel like this ain't it. Your product, your rules though. I'll respect whatever you say.
This thread cannot die - its one of the highlights of my day.

HoopsAdmin

Administrator
Staff member

I was speaking very generally and in response to the "no fun" sarcasm barb from my good friend Pikapppatri8. Back-and-forth in good fun and spirit is not a problem - and is preferred!

However, when it devolves into name calling or what we used to refer to as "piss contests" in the old CAAZone days, it begins to be a negative influence on the culture of the message boards. When a thread takes the turn into negativity - that's what we are seeking to get a handle on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thebiasedannouncer

Recent Tweets