Men's Soccer

JPgmuswim

Starter
I don't know anything about soccer but I'll take a win over vcu everyday. Would be awesome if they get us our first A-10 Championship.

Pablo

Hall of Famer
I don't know anything about soccer but I'll take a win over vcu everyday. Would be awesome if they get us our first A-10 Championship.

I assume that you referring to an A-10 team championship, because Bethany Sachtleben has already won a women's individual A-10 cross country championship for Mason.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Now the game has been moved to a High School field. I have to say, this is terrible management on the part of the A10. Hopefully, next year they move this event to a sports complex where the wear and tear can be better managed. I don't buy the storms as the reason for moving this game to hs field. Did it not rain on that field? A10 dropped the ball on this.

phoenix-arizona

All-American
No viewing for anyone not at the game. Bummer!

DAYTON, Ohio – Due to unplayable field conditions following widespread storms in the Dayton area Saturday night and Sunday morning, the Atlantic 10 Men’s Soccer Championship match has been moved to Alter High School and will begin at noon on Sunday.
Alter High School is located at 940 East Davis Road in Dayton.
The match will feature top-seeded Saint Louis against second-seeded George Mason from Baujan Field on the campus of the University of Dayton.
The match will not be webstreamed due to limited internet availability at Alter High School.
Admission to Sunday's match will be FREE for everyone.

OP
G

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Now the game has been moved to a High School field. I have to say, this is terrible management on the part of the A10. Hopefully, next year they move this event to a sports complex where the wear and tear can be better managed. I don't buy the storms as the reason for moving this game to hs field. Did it not rain on that field? A10 dropped the ball on this.

Maryland SoccerPlex is a great venue. If the ACC doesn't use it next year...