Maybe the Championship Game setup failed vcu

psyclone

Hall of Famer
Gonna be hilarious when Gina Carano Hillary and the Hoosiers take out the vcu Concubines in a few hours too

Indiana did beat vcu by a lot, but Nikki was only 1-8 and finished with 5 pts. She always had a very high motor when playing for Mason, but I had to roll my eyes when a favorable article from IU described her as an "efficient" scorer. A high-volume scorer for sure, but she took a LOT of shots and her % was only in the mid-30soverall and 3 pt% in the high 20s while at Mason.

No doubt the women's team was much better with her on the floor and I'm happy she got an opportunity to advance in the NCAAs.

FreeGunston12

All-American
Pretty hilarious when Wil Wade lost. But that's not really just a vcu thing, that's like a humanity in general was probably happy.

How is that guy still a coach? LSU probably the most crooked AD in the country by a mile.
Stanford might be giving them a run for their money if you've watched the college admissions scandal documentary.

Quentin Daniels

Hall of Famer
Pretty hilarious when Wil Wade lost. But that's not really just a vcu thing, that's like a humanity in general was probably happy.

How is that guy still a coach? LSU probably the most crooked AD in the country by a mile.

The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice.

Although there have been no public developments for some time, the federal investigation of LSU men's basketball and coach Will Wade remains active, multiple sources told Sports Illustrated this week. FBI agents have been in Baton Rouge recently, sources said, continuing an investigation that dates back several years.
https://www.si.com/college/2021/03/25/will-wade-lsu-basketball-fbi-scandal-investigation