Mason Gear

OP
The Great PATSby

The Great PATSby

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
http://www.lids.com/NCAA/George-Mason-Patriots/20682039

Nike Dri-Fit, All sizes for only $7.50 after 50SALE Promo code. Free shipping if you get it shipped to a Lid's Store

hwl

dr. gunnie

Administrator
Staff member
Just an FYI for any bigger fans - I put a bunch of my Nike Mason polos and a 1/4 zip jacket on eBay today. They are all 3x and don't fit me - some I never wore. All of them are under $10 each with free shipping. Just search George Mason Nike and I'm sure they will come up.

Last edited:

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Just an FYI for any bigger fans - I put a bunch of my Nike Mason polos and a 1/4 zip jacket on eBay today.

Way to go, Doc! Glad to see the new fitness regiment is paying off. I ran 3.5 miles today at lunch when it was about 90 degrees, and I was dragging big time. I forgot how much different it is running in hotter temps than in the winter or spring.

OP
The Great PATSby

The Great PATSby

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
They have the Mason - Nationals Hat at the main store at Nat's Park. My buddy picked it up for me this weekend. For the solo star logo haters... this is not for you. This is the same hat that will be given out for the GMU Day game on Sept 28th. Looks like you need a special ticket and only 1,500 will be made available.

http://m.mlb.com/nationals/tickets/info/special-ticket-college-days-gmu

Attachments

• Mason Hat.jpg
    Mason Hat.jpg
    435.6 KB · Views: 320

Five Two

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I know there is a thread dedicated to my HATE on the star-only logo, but I hate it on the Nats hat

MasonFanatic

Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Not thrilled about the star-only design, but I am very, very happy to see the Nationals have FINALLY included Mason in one of these college promotions. Took them long enough!

Falco

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
I hate the star logo as well. I keep seeing Mason use just the M as a logo. I like the idea, but they need to improve upon it a little bit. Make the M actually look like a feather pen, after all Mason did draft the bill of rights.

Patriot8

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I hate the star logo as well. I keep seeing Mason use just the M as a logo. I like the idea, but they need to improve upon it a little bit. Make the M actually look like a feather pen, after all Mason did draft the bill of rights.
HE DID?!?!?!?!

..kidding

Vurbel

Hall of Famer
And I remember most all of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: