Mason Basketball Merchandise NIL Deal - NOW LIVE!

Hello everyone!

This is Bobby with Print for Players NIL Merchandise. We are so excited to be working with the Patriot Collective and assisting the men's basketball team with their merchandise. Our model is simple, each player receives a 50% commission from their sales. For example, our t-shirts sell for $28, the player gets $14. Paid weekly!

We have created a universal front design with individual names and numbers on the back. We are currently working on custom individual designs, but the team shirt is one that we are very excited about since it's a uniform design.

We hope you all can support these athletes by purchasing a shirt! LINK TO SHOP!

BBride

Sixth Man
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Hello everyone!

This is Bobby with Print for Players NIL Merchandise. We are so excited to be working with the Patriot Collective and assisting the men's basketball team with their merchandise. Our model is simple, each player receives a 50% commission from their sales. For example, our t-shirts sell for $28, the player gets $14. Paid weekly!

We have created a universal front design with individual names and numbers on the back. We are currently working on custom individual designs, but the team shirt is one that we are very excited about since it's a uniform design.

We hope you all can support these athletes by purchasing a shirt! LINK TO SHOP!
Thank you! I bought three of the team shirts the other day.

HoopsAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Note: While commercial solicitation breaks rule 6 of our Terms and rules, in this case the solicitation meets the goals of our support for the GMU basketball program and its student-athletes. Still, would be good to get a email ahead of time, @Print4Players.

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Hopefully, an alternative design without the cringy #rockwithus will be forthcoming

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I’m sure Polite will appreciate your $14 - but seriously, who did you go with?
Big ticket Gaines and I’ll snag Fernandez soon enough. Waiting on seeing the quality and other designs. If they come up with multiple styles I will buy other guys

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
My order also shipped for 2 tees-- really happy they are on top of the game for getting these out quickly. Hope to see alot of player gear being worn in EBA this fall. Great way to show support to our current players and show value to future recruits at games.

dr. gunnie

Administrator
Staff member
Just placed my order - I don’t love the design, but I love the cause. Excited to see what’s coming up. Would love some old school caricature shirts.

1656094492652.jpeg1656094535455.jpeg

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Finally found a replacement for my favorite GMU hat. I've been looking for about 10 years. Interested? Head up to the campus bookstore. Not to be found on the website or anywhere else. $29.98. My wish finally fulfilled after far too long a wait.

Attachments

• IMG_0302.jpg
    IMG_0302.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 265

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Too bad it's not on the website. Too far to travel for lots of us. Maybe eventually...Along with a new logo (or two).

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Too bad it's not on the website. Too far to travel for lots of us. Maybe eventually...Along with a new logo (or two).
I would be happy to pick one up and send it your way if genuinley interested. Message me if that's the case.