• GM

• Quill with just the "M"

• Quill with "Mason"

Results are only viewable after voting.

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
The only tradition we seem to have at Mason is that we rebrand every couple of years. We will never gain traction unless we stick with something. If we do change in the near future, I hope we all realize we will never please everyone, let's pick something and stick with it for a LONG time.

GM looks decent, but I don't like that there is a very prominent company that already uses that.
Maybe the rebranding is because all of our logos stink, stank, stunk.

jessej

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
The only tradition we seem to have at Mason is that we rebrand every couple of years. We will never gain traction unless we stick with something. If we do change in the near future, I hope we all realize we will never please everyone, let's pick something and stick with it for a LONG time.

GM looks decent, but I don't like that there is a very prominent company that already uses that.
sponsorship and NIL potential !!!!

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Our identity should be fluid........

The revenue from all 50 of us buying new gear every couple years for new logos, colors, etc would be breathtaking for the bean counters Im sure.....
Hmm. Soooo, what shall we identify as next?

Last edited:

illayin

Sixth Man
I propose we change our logo to the following... it's inclusive, encourages learning, and has a cool shooting star.

more-you-know.png

gmupat82

Recruit
I don't post here much but, I do read most days. I'd like to see a new version of the logo we wore on our man's soccer jerseys back in the day, '78-'82. It was circular with the school's name inside and some decorative stuff, don't recall. It the middle of the logo was the head of a "Patriot" wearing a three cornered hat looking off to his left and slightly up.