• Quill with "Mason"

Results are only viewable after voting.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I like GM.

Most importantly, I want 1 logo, and like consistent color scheme for home/away/alternate. We have too many versions of green, too many different logos etc. Just narrow it down.

Last edited:

99 Patriot

Starter
GIVING DAY 2023
The Patriot Club golf tournament last month gave out quarter-zips with the GM logo on them and I noticed it on the walls to the entrance of the players locker rooms at the Cage/RAC gym. Looks sharp. Hope that's the move going forward.

Bricker

Starter
The GM is good. Simple is best.

MASON PATRIOTS SHOOTING STAR ON TOP was clearly designed by committee and flat out stinks. Bush league.

image.png

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I don't see why we can't have two or three.
GM (or GMU), M with a quill, George Mason.
That way everybody has a choice. But the stupid star has to go!!

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
The only tradition we seem to have at Mason is that we rebrand every couple of years. We will never gain traction unless we stick with something. If we do change in the near future, I hope we all realize we will never please everyone, let's pick something and stick with it for a LONG time.

GM looks decent, but I don't like that there is a very prominent company that already uses that.

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
The only tradition we seem to have at Mason is that we rebrand every couple of years. We will never gain traction unless we stick with something. If we do change in the near future, I hope we all realize we will never please everyone, let's pick something and stick with it for a LONG time.

GM looks decent, but I don't like that there is a very prominent company that already uses that.
Along the same line I always thought W&M and Waste Management were confusing especially with the green and gold color scheme. I'm a fan of having something/anything with George Mason on it. Never particularly cared for just Mason.

Five Two

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I like GM.

Most importantly, I want 1 logo, and like consistent color scheme for home/away/alternate. We have too many versions of green, too many different logos etc. Just narrow it down.
Have you been reading my texts to Dr Gunnie??? Poor guy, all I do is complain about our branding that we have way too many variations of everything.

MasonFanatic

Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
We have too many versions of green
I keep hearing this old complaint, but didn't adidas fix the color scheme across all the official uniforms and gear when they took over?

The real problem is all the groups on campus (not singling athletics out here) that buy 50 other shades for various giveaways. The university needs to find a way to cheaply source consistent colors of blank t-shirts or something.

Falco

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
Everything about the star is stupid. It has zero connection to George Mason or patriotism. Perhaps if it was a standard American Flag Start, I would understand.