Let Mason Admin Know How You Feel

OP
L

Leesburg Chankenstank III

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Yep, but post something anyway. An entire country (Egypt) organized the Arab Spring almost exclusively via FB. It may seem trivial but these days, a simple post can make a difference.

I've written e-mails, posted on the Mason FB and the Mason Athletics FB page. If everyone just takes a second to do something, it can gain momentum into a movement.

Also as stated before, if they are deleting messages that means they are getting the messages.

Yep, but post something anyway. An entire country (Egypt) organized the Arab Spring almost exclusively via FB. It may seem trivial but these days, a simple post can make a difference.

I've written e-mails, posted on the Mason FB and the Mason Athletics FB page. If everyone just takes a second to do something, it can gain momentum into a movement.

Also as stated before, if they are deleting messages that means they are getting the messages.

Yes, but there was some violence backing them up.

Again, if people become willing to set themselves on fire or turn themselves into human grenades facebook would be even more effective.

The only one willing was ArrozBlanco at various points in Mason history, that I know of. And he is tired and middle aged like the rest of us now.

OP
L

Leesburg Chankenstank III

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Yes, but there was some violence backing them up.
Again, if people become willing to set themselves on fire or turn themselves into human grenades facebook would be even more effective.
The only one willing was ArrozBlanco at various points in Mason history, that I know of. And he is tired and middle aged like the rest of us now.

All good points.

However, I am not seeking a representative government to bring about change and exert the will of the people instead of pandering to corrupt and illegal foreign special interests, (I've given up on that years ago).

All I want is a decent Men's Head Basketball Coach.