Lack of Goth Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

phoenix-arizona

All-American
As a freshman boy at George Mason University , I am saddened at the lack of goth girls who attend here. The majority of girls here are Blonde Taylor Swift Starbucks girls who seem to lack personality and originality. The underrepresentation of the goth girl subculture at GMU is likely tied to a few aspects, how it is notorious for its partying, (not typically a goth girl interest) the constant vibrant and sunny atmosphere, (ditto), and the overall lack of diverse appeal. I know that my fellow Mason male brethren are also disappointed at the lack of goth mommies here, they likely just conceal their pain better than I am capable of. Every single day I wake up and do my morning prayer hoping to spot an emo goth girl somewhere around campus, but alas, to no avail. Perhaps I am merely looking in the wrong places. If anyone knows where to find them please message me ASAP. Or if you are a goth girl reading this, don't be afraid to shoot me a DM. I believe without finding a goth girl my mental health will continue to plummet and I'm afraid to know what l'm capable of if that happens. I may have to look into transferring if this issue does not get resolved. Any tips are much appreciated, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.