Kenner

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️

Falco

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
Wilson's team, Clyde's, defeated A. Wash & Associates 94-87 in the championship game after boasting a 6-1 regular season record. He scored 20 points, grabbed ten rebounds, and blocked four shots in the championship game.

Mostly impressed with the 10 rebounds!

Mason2005

All-American
GIVING DAY 2023
Seems like he knows what he has to become this season.

"I'm watching a lot of film. I'm working on expanding my offensive game, working on my jump shot, and improving my range," he said of his preparations for the upcoming season."

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

JBiggs

Starter
And I think he was playing against Jerami Grant (Denver Nuggets) in that championship game. Not sure what to take from that, other than Jerami is in the league and a tremendous defender, so even at 75% effort he would be a problem for most guys.

Mason2005

All-American
GIVING DAY 2023
And I think he was playing against Jerami Grant (Denver Nuggets) in that championship game. Not sure what to take from that, other than Jerami is in the league and a tremendous defender, so even at 75% effort he would be a problem for most guys.
Our own Patrick Holloway trains Grant from time to time

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Has anyone seen anything about the Nike Pro City (Kenner League) for this summer? My searches have proved futile and I don't do Twitter. Any links or information would be appreciated. I need to see some ball live this summer!

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Has anyone seen anything about the Nike Pro City (Kenner League) for this summer? My searches have proved futile and I don't do Twitter. Any links or information would be appreciated. I need to see some ball live this summer!
Nothing via Twitter although they are very active, mostly pumping up Gtown and local high school prospects

Mason2005

All-American
GIVING DAY 2023
They usually don't come out with anything until a few days before July 4th, probably see something next week if it is happening.