Is that a pattern I see?

Patriot Lawdog

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
At what point, do we start holding the players accountable? For example, if Hewitt instructs the players over and over again to reverse the ball and they stop doing so, is this just Hewitt's fault? Now don't get me wrong, I don't consider Hewitt an outstanding coach. But, I also feel that the players are partially responsible for failing to do as they're told.

Well, then I guess you had 10 years worth of players at GT that were just lazy, unmotivated, and didn't want to get better. There isn't one player that played for him at GT where people talk about what a good job Hewitt did developing that player. All of the NBA guys were plug and play. They didn't get better.

Pablo

Hall of Famer
Well, then I guess you had 10 years worth of players at GT that were just lazy, unmotivated, and didn't want to get better. There isn't one player that played for him at GT where people talk about what a good job Hewitt did developing that player. All of the NBA guys were plug and play. They didn't get better.

First, of all, I'm not talking about GT. I'm talking about Mason and the importance of the Mason players being accountable. But, you are certainly entitled to have the opinion that Hewitt is totally responsible for this situation.