IMPORTANT WEEKEND (9/16-9/18)

jessej

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I didn't want to fuel any rumors, but I happened to be sitting right near the training table, and after they checked him for more serious stuff, they were treating him in a way that was consistent with dehydration.

I also should note that Kim never left his side.
i missed you - i was sitting at center court

Falco

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
He said on Twitter it was
Damn he must of been really dehydrated. Still very scary.

When a poster mentioned “collapsed, and AED” I assumed the sudden cardiac arrest. It seems like every year a basketball player is plagued with that.

FreeGunston12

All-American
Damn he must of been really dehydrated. Still very scary.

When a poster mentioned “collapsed, and AED” I assumed the sudden cardiac arrest. It seems like every year a basketball player is plagued with that.
Well Marfan's syndrome is always a concern with tall lean basketball types. And then there is the possibility of exertional sickling. Among other cardiovascular conditions. There are tons of reasons that can be underlying and cause such a thing. Or regular old passing out cause you couldnt catch your breath. Unless you're in the know, there's no telling what it could be. Hoping for the simplest explanation. Sounds like he had a great off-season and came ready to compete for a larger role this year.

FreeGunston12

All-American
Not much said about Jones, Ojiako, or Peter Oduro. Should I temper my expectation that Ojiako will be a real contributor this year? Got my hopes up for Kabimba and don't want to be fooled again.

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
Not much said about Jones, Ojiako, or Peter Oduro. Should I temper my expectation that Ojiako will be a real contributor this year? Got my hopes up for Kabimba and don't want to be fooled again.
I expect Ojiako to play against teams that have a true center because we’ll need his size, but figure Malik to be the primary backup to Josh against smaller, more athletic lineups. Hoping the light switch has been flipped on for Malik because he has a ton of natural ability and we need to be able to rest Josh without getting murdered in the paint.

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Just letting everyone know in advance that when we win a game, I'll declare us National Champs and the greatest thing since sliced bread and rippled toilet paper. IF we should lose a game, by some mysterious occurrence, I will declare that we SUCK and will never win another game and that we should be demoted to DIII. Gotta love being a fan!

After I sober up, reality will return, and I'll be realistic about our chances.

Old Man

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Just letting everyone know in advance that when we win a game, I'll declare us National Champs and the greatest thing since sliced bread and rippled toilet paper. IF we should lose a game, by some mysterious occurrence, I will declare that we SUCK and will never win another game and that we should be demoted to DIII. Gotta love being a fan!

So what else is new?

jessej

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023

as long as we are winning - stay drunk - Lemme know if i need to send you a bottle of Boone's Farm or MD 20/20

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
as long as we are winning - stay drunk - Lemme know if i need to send you a bottle of Boone's Farm or MD 20/20
The Thursday vintage of MD 20/20 is always the best! MUST be consumed in a brown paper bag. Okay, off topic........

Last edited:

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Was the trainer working on your injuries from the fantasy camp?

Well done sir!! Well done!!

iu