How Badly Will We Lose?: An A10 Prediction Thread

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I'm watching the Dayton-Boston College game right now, and I was thinking to myself, just how badly is Dayton going to destroy us this year? So I thought, why not extrapolate that out, considering most A10 teams are going to pound us.

Rules are the game are simple, predict the point spread for the A10 schedule (bonus points awarded for guessing the correct number of turnovers the team will have):

01/03 La Salle, Lose by 5, Turnovers 18
01/08 @Richmond, Lose by 12, Turnovers 22
01/11 UMass, Lose by 18, Turnovers 26
01/14 @ St. Bonnies, Lose by 3, Turnovers 12
01/17 @GW, Lose by 23, Turnovers 21
01/24 Davidson, Lose by 7, Turnovers 15
01/29 St. Louis, Lose by 2 OT, Turnovers 18
01/31 Duquesne, Win by 1, Turnovers 27
02/04 vcu, Lose by 32, Turnovers 50
02/07 @St. Louis, Lose by 2 OT, Turnovers 17
02/11 @Davidson, Lose by 5, Turnovers 13
02/14 Richmond, Lose by 7, Turnovers 15
02/18 Fordham, Win by 1 5OT, Turnovers 100
02/21 URI, Lose by 17, Turnovers 22
02/28 @St. Louis, Lose by 2 OT, Turnovers 18
03/04 GW, Lose by 18, Turnovers 22
03/07 @vcu, Lose by 50, Turnovers 100

P

PHHewitt

Spectator
I will be looking into any legal action I can take against this user and the members on this slanderous board.

wijg

Starter
I will be looking into any legal action I can take against this user and the members on this slanderous board.
Paul, first off, it would be libelous since it is in written form. The biggest problem for you, though, is that in order for it to be libelous, it has to be false...

P

PHHewitt

Spectator
Paul, first off, it would be libelous since it is in written form. The biggest problem for you, though, is that in order for it to be libelous, it has to be false...

What is true? This wikipedia article about ejaculate in students' water bottles? This is ridiculous and illegal. All of you can hide behind your computers saying this, but the day will come after my lawyers get a hold of this.

Vurbel

Hall of Famer
2 games. We'll win a few by accident. We might beat Catawba. Figure we'll pick up another win somewhere, so realistically we're looking at a 5 win season. What did we have during the last season of "Cuban Judas"? 27? But he was a traitor so I'm glad we don't have those days anymore. (Note heavy sarcasm on the last few sentences.)