Hate ....

Also to make the above posts legal I hate it when you have an in store order at Starbucks and they just put it in the sea of completed mobile orders and dont tell you and you just stand there waiting for five minutes more before you find out your rice krispy bar and foofoo latte were ready

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Also to make the above posts legal I hate it when you have an in store order at Starbucks and they just put it in the sea of completed mobile orders and dont tell you and you just stand there waiting for five minutes more before you find out your rice krispy bar and foofoo latte were ready
I hate the fat guy that's probably only in his 30's or early 40's who has a yard the size of a postage stamp and uses a riding mower!

The Great PATSby

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
As always, I hate vcu. You can request a pair of free tickets to a vcu game though the Virginia 529. But it seems like you don't need a 529 to request the tickets. We should all request tickets to thier big games Dayton, STL, Vandy and purposly not show up.

GMUYoda

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I hate we aren't giving props to the little guy for beating the big boys with a Beat The Power 5 thread.
On Monday: UC Davis beats Cal 75-65, Florida Gulf Coast knocks off their former head coach and USC 74-61, Sam Houston over Oklahoma 52-51, Stetson 83-74
I hate that too

Bellamarine beat Louisville 67-66
SIU beat Oklahoma State 61-60

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
I hate the fact that 2 of the 4 teams picked ahead of us in the preseason A-10 poll have been decimated by injury, a third looks like one of the worst teams in our league and Mason still appears painfully unable to take advantage of the clearest path we’ve ever had to a top-4 seed.

I also hate that it’s one of the most Mason things ever.

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I hate that I'm such a damn fanatic that I'm actually going to sit and "listen" to a Mason game.
I hate that I am passing up other options to do so.
I hate that I must really need to get a life.
I'll hate it even more if we lose.