Hate ....

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I hate that I don't understand this sentence. Why in the hell would you put on a JMU Pi Kapp shirt, when you have plenty of old Mason ones? The purple burns the skin. ;)

I hate that you don't understand how a fathers love can make him do things to himself that cause physical and psychological pain and suffering. I hate that I was sweating like a whore in church the whole time. I hate that when I got home I was reduced to crying naked and alone on the floor of the shower in an involuntary homage to the Crying Game.

GreenLantern

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I hate that Iove my youngest son and am proud of what he has accomplished but had to drop him off at JMU for the Fall semester. I hate that I had to put on a JMU Pi Kappa Phi tshirt on because his roommates (and my son) are Pi Kapps - but from JMU. I hate that I had to tell other parents how happy I was he went to JMU. I hate that I had to take my son out of my will for doing so.

I hate that I most likely will burn in hell.
I hate that my niece also spent 2 years at JMU but hate her less when she then transferred to William and Mary and is now a candidate for a Rhodes and Fullbright Scholarship. I hate that!

The Great PATSby

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I hate having to commute on RT 50. As if 50 is bad enough, I hate I was stuck behind this eyesore today in Fairfax. I hate even more that it was probably Andy Ruge or James Meyer driving this mofo. At least it appears the vehicle was purchased from Jim McKay based on the trailer hitch cover…so GW is indirectly funding our Athletic Dept.

1F4FA49D-AD94-4160-BF53-32A8F5FF123E.jpeg

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I hate having to commute on RT 50. As if 50 is bad enough, I hate I was stuck behind this eyesore today in Fairfax. I hate even more that it was probably Andy Ruge or James Meyer driving this mofo. At least it appears the vehicle was purchased from Jim McKay based on the trailer hitch cover…so GW is indirectly funding our Athletic Dept.

View attachment 1467
I hate you didn't take appropriate action to solve this problem.

Five Two

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I hate having Homecoming so late in the season.......again. The average fan who may come once a year, who decides its going to be Homecoming, has a great time. They like it so much they want to come back for future games. But we only have one home game left. UGH.
I know Feb 18th is President's Day weekend and is a long weekend. But we could ask the A10 to schedule us for a home game on Jan 28 or Feb 4. Even Feb 11th is better.
I've hated this for a decade.

HoopsAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
I hate having Homecoming so late in the season.......again. The average fan who may come once a year, who decides its going to be Homecoming, has a great time. They like it so much they want to come back for future games. But we only have one home game left. UGH.
I know Feb 18th is President's Day weekend and is a long weekend. But we could ask the A10 to schedule us for a home game on Jan 28 or Feb 4. Even Feb 11th is better.
I've hated this for a decade.
I hate that we haven't crowdsourced all of our various recommendations into a concise list that can be available for the AD to take action on, because this should be on it.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I hate that we haven't crowdsourced all of our various recommendations into a concise list that can be available for the AD to take action on, because this should be on it.
I (dont) hate that @MasonFanatic and I have had a running list of our bitching and moaning for years. And that many of our complaints shared here have been rectified or at least have reasoning now.

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I hate 7PM games on Saturday nights, so I love our schedule this year with afternoon games instead.
I hate that I came close to breaking the first rule of Hate Club.

Five Two

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I hate some of the NFL rules. Its first down and 10, the offense runs a play that nets 8 yards. The defense gets flagged for illegal hands to the face. The offense should either take the play and decline the penalty making it 2nd and 2 or take the penalty making it 1st and 5. But NFL rules give the offense the 8 yards from the play PLUS the 5 yard penalty. WTF.