Hate ....

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I HATE our lame a$$ fans. What a pathetic sh%t show tonight. Embarrassing on all counts. I don't know why I expect it to get better.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I hate the hate thread violations but I get the hate going on even with the violation.

That said, I hate this problem and I have no idea what the solution is. Unfortunately, in addition to the usual issues, you now have a global pandemic which also probably creates hesitation amongst people.

I could only imagine what the crowd for the makeup game on Monday night will be. 1500? 2000?

Hopefully folks start showing up a little bit more. Afterall Mason is 6-1 at home this year.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I hate that Mkaufman didn’t just make a new thread and move these fan posts over to it so the hate thread can get back to proper hate.
I hate that too, although I'll see how many posts go on the topic. Good idea though.

twinmom

Walk-On
I hate that the only game we could make this season was rescheduled for tonight (so we can't make it). I hate that I live too far away and have kids and adulting responsibilities so I can't go to more games. I hate that I miss Brion's.

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I hate that posts that clearly are intended to be humorous are being deleted. Jollay is the Bill Burr of MasonHoops. He should be allowed to do his thing without Karen deleting his comments.

GMU1983

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I hate that are students are so pampered and out of shape that they cannot stand at a college basketball game!

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I hate that posts that clearly are intended to be humorous are being deleted. Jollay is the Bill Burr of MasonHoops. He should be allowed to do his thing without Karen deleting his comments.
I hate that your son spilled his entire beer during the chug on Jumbotron. I know he will do better next time

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I hate that I don't understand this. It likely is pretty funny.
I hate that there are apparently two Walter's in MasonHoops fandom. The other Walter was one of the beer chuggers yesterday and his son missed his mouth with about 75% of the beer

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I hate that there are apparently two Walter's in MasonHoops fandom. The other Walter was one of the beer chuggers yesterday and his son missed his mouth with about 75% of the beer
I hate that that Walter has to live in overcrowded and expensive NoVa and in my shadows on MasonHoops. At least until I get banned; It's just a matter of time.

Five Two

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I hate that on my way home last night on 123, just before 66 east, the car next to me hit a deer. It wasn't pretty and a fitting end to my game day experience.

I hate this NFL rule- under 5 minutes in the half or game, if a team has an injury, they are charged a timeout. I get the intent of the rule. However, if they are still charged a timeout if there is an incomplete pass, penalty or the offensive player runs out of bounds. If the clock is stopped by virtue of the play, why charge the timeout?!?!?!?!

I hate Montgomery County for a lot of reasons, but we've now installed "stop for pedestrians in the crosswalk" signs in many neighborhoods. Because there are stupid f*cks that live here, pedestrians are now walking into oncoming traffic. Use some common sense- wait until there are no cars coming, then cross the street.