Hate ....

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I hate that I found a great Van Halen YouTube channel with all the music and some 20-something little punk posted that this music was for useless fossils. I was filled with so much hate that I wanted to put on my Van Halen 1984 concert shirt, put on some jeans and my old snake skin boots get in a 1989 Mustang GT drive over to the stupid little THOT's house the little limp dick is SIMPing to and rail her out right on his screen to his shock and dismay.

I would hate that he would realize these old "fossils" can do more now at 50 than their testosterone depleted 5G fried spermless testicals can handle at their current age.

f**king hate hell yes bitches.

I hate that I am being euphemistic.
I hate that in 1984 you didn't think music from 1947 was for old fossils.

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I hate that in 1984 you didn't think music from 1947 was for old fossils.

I hate that you didn't know I have several Big Band CDs and plaid trumpet in a look-back Big Band with matching suits. Same with Jazz.

I hate that I do agree that Music reached its Zenith in mid-nineties.

And I hate that I say that with love. ;)

Last edited:
OP
Old Man

Old Man

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
I hate that I found a great Van Halen YouTube channel with all the music and some 20-something little punk posted that this music was for useless fossils. I was filled with so much hate that I wanted to put on my Van Halen 1984 concert shirt, put on some jeans and my old snake skin boots get in a 1989 Mustang GT drive over to the stupid little THOT's house the little limp dick is SIMPing to and rail her out right on his screen to his shock and dismay.

I would hate that he would realize these old "fossils" can do more now at 50 than their testosterone depleted 5G fried spermless testicals can handle at their current age.

f**king hate hell yes bitches.

I hate that I am being euphemistic.
I hate that there is not a double or triple like button to concur with this assessment of the punk.

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I hate that George Mason is declaring itself a progressive institution on Twitter.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210515-220754.png
    Screenshot_20210515-220754.png
    498.2 KB · Views: 427

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I'm violating the hate thread and I hate it.

Guys, no politics, please. I know its the off-season but still, no going down the road of political discussions, please.

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I'm violating the hate thread and I hate it.

Guys, no politics, please. I know its the off-season but still, no going down the road of political discussions, please.
I hate when tyrants get power. [INSERT WINKY FACE SO YOU THINK I AM JOKING] ;)

Last edited:

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I hate when tyrants get power. [INSERT WINKY FACE SO YOU THINK I AM JOKING] ;)

I hate that you would even have to add that.

I hate pipelines that aren't in Russia and that weren't paid for by companies that donated to my campaign.

I hate cold coffee.

Five Two

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
We all hate vcu, but there baseball team has an interesting good luck charm:

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
We all hate vcu, but there baseball team has an interesting good luck charm:

I hate the article didn't mention the need to get additional shots for the team

Falco

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
I hate that I don’t see enough dunks in basketball any more. I know three pointers win games, but dunks are just cooler.