Hate ....

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
I hate that things are so positive with Mason Basketball right now, the hate thread almost made it to the second page. I hate busy days at work that prevent me from checking for new updates and I now fall way behind. I hate that DP had us "spoiled" so much that we could go a week without checking the boards and still not fall behind.

OP
Old Man

Old Man

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
I hate that Pikapppatri8 no longer owes me a beer and money. I hate that I cannot hold it over his head any more.

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I hate that Pikapppatri8 no longer owes me a beer and money. I hate that I cannot hold it over his head any more.

I hate that I now don't wake up in a cold sweat after nightmares about you standing over my bed as I sleep figuring out the safety on your suppressed Glock 17 while still wearing your shoes inside the house.

;)

OP
Old Man

Old Man

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
I hate that I now don't wake up in a cold sweat after nightmares about you standing over my bed as I sleep figuring out the safety on your suppressed Glock 17 while still wearing your shoes inside the house.

;)
I hate that Pikap made this mistake; he should know better. Glocks don't have a safety beyond the one between the holder's ears. And we know that is suspect!

Last edited:

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Silly Pikap, Glocks don't have a safety beyond the one between the holder's ears. And we know that is suspect!

I Hate that You are correct. (I did own a glock but didn't like the triggers)

So maybe it was that you couldn't tighten the suppressor correctly - it was a dream too - so maybe it was homo-erotic symbolism.

OP
Old Man

Old Man

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
I Hate that You are correct. (I did own a glock but didn't like the triggers)

So maybe it was that you couldn't tighten the suppressor correctly - it was a dream too - so maybe it was homo-erotic symbolism.
As long as it was a gun and not something else pointing at you in your dreams. There's not enough beer ...

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I hate that I found a great Van Halen YouTube channel with all the music and some 20-something little punk posted that this music was for useless fossils. I was filled with so much hate that I wanted to put on my Van Halen 1984 concert shirt, put on some jeans and my old snake skin boots get in a 1989 Mustang GT drive over to the stupid little THOT's house the little limp dick is SIMPing to and rail her out right on his screen to his shock and dismay.

I would hate that he would realize these old "fossils" can do more now at 50 than their testosterone depleted 5G fried spermless testicals can handle at their current age.

f**king hate hell yes bitches.

I hate that I am being euphemistic.