Hate ....

Patriotfan49

Starter
I hate that Paul Walker lived his life one quarter mile at a time......and that he died on the 30th in a car crash. RIP

EXpatriot13

All-Conference
GIVING DAY 2023
I hate that I went to our away game at Hofstra a few years back and we got blown out.

I hate even more that 2+ years later and I still can't stop GoHofstra.com from spamming my email.

MasonFanatic

Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I hate that I went to our away game at Hofstra a few years back and we got blown out.

I hate even more that 2+ years later and I still can't stop GoHofstra.com from spamming my email.
I hate that the JMU Duke Club has been spamming me for 4 years. I've unsubscribed a dozen times and sent them several emails.

MasonFanatic

Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I hate that I have half a dozen garbage email accounts.

I hate that I didn't remember to use any of them.

I hate how many times I've clicked that darn unsubscribe link. Maybe I should try a change of address instead.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
I hate that I made a crucial 'Hate Thread' error. I hate that I have to suspend myself for six weeks for content detrimental to the 'Hate Thread'.

I hate that you intentionally stomped on the Hate Thread and, therefore, we're going to have to suspend you indefinitely.

gmuEX

Preferred Walk-On
Do you realize that there are so many things to hate in the world already without JMU students putting in so much effort to give us another?