Hate ....

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
I hate that we couldn’t keep up the momentum with how public facing the program was the last two years.
Eh, as long as the internal branches of the Mason Bball Family are alive and well, that's all that matters to me. Seems Tony did a good job with reuniting our older guys. Got George Evans back on campus!

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I hate that I agree with you, but that you didn't follow the rules of the thread.

phoenix-arizona

All-American
I hate that Seattle doesn't wear these full time.

395243208_708342291325027_3562679303716888372_n.jpg

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Two players got ejected from the game after throwing punches during an inbounds scuffle. Looks like a K-State player took a little sucker punch after getting pushed by a Providence player and then the Providence player tried for a haymaker in response. English had to come in and break it up before it got real bad.

Dual for Providence and Ames for K-State.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Two players got ejected from the game after throwing punches during an inbounds scuffle. Looks like a K-State player took a little sucker punch after getting pushed by a Providence player and then the Providence player tried for a haymaker in response. English had to come in and break it up before it got real bad.

Dual for Providence and Ames for K-State.
I hate to repeat this in case I heard it wrong, but I’m pretty sure the announcer said Justyn Fernandez (who is out with an injury) was also ejected for leaving the bench.

Last edited:

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I hate that I have to give props to JMU (although I did go to James Madison High School in Vienna, class of '75, Go Warhawks!), but they beat MSU, football is ranked, ESPN GameDay is there, AND they broke the fan attendance record by about 10,000. Previous record 14,000ish.
JMU 25,000ish.
Well done Dukes!

GreenLantern

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I hate that I have to give props to JMU (although I did go to James Madison High School in Vienna, class of '75, Go Warhawks!), but they beat MSU, football is ranked, ESPN GameDay is there, AND they broke the fan attendance record by about 10,000. Previous record 14,000ish.
JMU 25,000ish.
Well done Dukes!
Madison High grad 1983!

I hate how JMU is one of the last undefeated teams in college basketball

Their schedule is so weak

If they played real competition, they would've lost already

Their fans think their team is so good, when in reality, it's just that their schedule is so weak

Leesburg Chankenstank III

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I hate how JMU is one of the last undefeated teams in college basketball

Their schedule is so weak

If they played real competition, they would've lost already

Their fans think their team is so good, when in reality, it's just that their schedule is so weak
Seen them play. They are very efficient and ply very well together. But man you are right about the schedule. Their SOS is ranked 340! Ours is 140 for comparison.