Has Anyone Seen This?

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Its good enough to post more than once though.

Sadly this is the same girl that got rejected by every sorority which made national headlines too.
I had just posted how I was proud of Mason based on the content of the Barcroft article. This just washed that away.

It is gonna be a very uncomfortable conversation for my niece at the next family dinner when I confront her as to why her sorority did not accept Ms. Heigl to her sorority.

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I had just posted how I was proud of Mason based on the content of the Barcroft article. This just washed that away.

It is gonna be a very uncomfortable conversation for my niece at the next family dinner when I confront her as to why her sorority did not accept Ms. Heigl to her sorority.
From what was released to the public regarding this incident. Apparently like 6 out of 8 sororities gave her a bid. Some already have mason life students in their membership. She just wanted membership in the two that didn’t and her biological sister went forward with somewhat misleading claims.

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
From what was released to the public regarding this incident. Apparently like 6 out of 8 sororities gave her a bid. Some already have mason life students in their membership. She just wanted membership in the two that didn’t and her biological sister went forward with somewhat misleading claims.
Well, that sounds much better. It sucks that our media is so bad right now that you can’t trust them to do proper background research on any story. Everything is lopsided to give the most fantastic claims.

One time Patriot 99 offered me $1000 to have sex with a girl with Down's Syndrome who was dancing at the bar in Annandale. (Remember that place with the outdoor volleyball courts? What was that called?) Girl flat out wanted nothing to do with me though, and I even used some of my A-game material.

She was smart to stay away from me. I guess what I'm trying to say is, sometimes it is hard to judge a book by its cover. She showed her moral character that evening while I ended up passing out behind the dumpster at the Popeye's a few miles down the road.

I would urge the two sororities that didn't extend bids (I'm sure one was AOPi those chicks can be so vapid, yo!) to this young, beautiful minkie to take another look. I see a wonderful young lady there on that there cheerleading squad that would be an asset to ours, or any Greek community.

GMUSig03

All-Conference
One time Patriot 99 offered me $1000 to have sex with a girl with Down's Syndrome who was dancing at the bar in Annandale. (Remember that place with the outdoor volleyball courts? What was that called?) Girl flat out wanted nothing to do with me though, and I even used some of my A-game material.

She was smart to stay away from me. I guess what I'm trying to say is, sometimes it is hard to judge a book by its cover. She showed her moral character that evening while I ended up passing out behind the dumpster at the Popeye's a few miles down the road.

I would urge the two sororities that didn't extend bids (I'm sure one was AOPi those chicks can be so vapid, yo!) to this young, beautiful minkie to take another look. I see a wonderful young lady there on that there cheerleading squad that would be an asset to ours, or any Greek community.

Are you talking about the tiki bar type place right off of 236, just east of 395? Snagged a pretty sweet table top lamp from there with a cheetah print lampshade while everyone was distracted one night while someone was trying to fight the bartender.

Are you talking about the tiki bar type place right off of 236, just east of 395? Snagged a pretty sweet table top lamp from there with a cheetah print lampshade while everyone was distracted one night while someone was trying to fight the bartender.

Yes. And technically that's stealing. I am appalled. With two p's.

I would go back to an alias if you're going to admit to larceny on this forum.

GMUSig03

All-Conference
Yes. And technically that's stealing. I am appalled. With two p's.

I would go back to an alias if you're going to admit to larceny on this forum.

Well technically it wasn't me that "snagged" it, but was this guy I know. Was just trying to sound cool on here but I'm probably a decade too old for that now (or two) :(

I did end up with that sweet a** lamp though.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
I did end up with that sweet a** lamp though.

Did your a** lamp look something like this?

slappable-butt-light-640x533.jpg