Good Game

VCUPav

Four-star Recruit
Hey don't feel bad you guys just aren't ready to beat my Rams. I always get a kick out of you guys when you think you'll be good at the start of the season. It's so cute.

Best of luck the rest of the way. Sorry we had to beat you guys by 30 tonight. If you guys play us next week maybe you can keep it within 20.

Best wishes.

variaban

Walk-On
Thanks VCUPav. Let me know when you need an interview. I normally don't consider vcu grads like you but I'll let your resume get mixed into the pile.
I still won't hire you but you can at least see what a nice company in Northern Virginia looks like. It's a lot different than the work area of the Taco Bell's and Burger King's you're used to.
Be sure to shoot me a direct message when you apply though since HR will definitely screen you and send your application to the gutter.

Last edited:
P

PoorManProfit

Spectator
Hey don't feel bad you guys just aren't ready to beat my Rams. I always get a kick out of you guys when you think you'll be good at the start of the season. It's so cute.

Best of luck the rest of the way. Sorry we had to beat you guys by 30 tonight. If you guys play us next week maybe you can keep it within 20.

Best wishes.

Look. You are spot on about many members of this board that, for whatever reason, tend to believe the players and coaches are better than they actually are. Their favorite players are usually the incoming freshman. That being said, although I think many of the “homers” on this site are morons, it’s kinda uncool to throw it in their face. They are very sensitive.

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023

Best wishes.

I thought you had lost your hands and feet to the diabetes? Good to see you are still able to type, or is this talk to text?