GMU, Hewitt part ways

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Thread construction in progress. Discussions will begin soon.

Testing 1, 2....1,2.

Anyone who fell for this is dumb. If this news broke, even though its nearly impossible till toward the end of the season, if GS II did the thread title it wouldn't be titled "GMU, Hewitt part ways."

It would be more like "OMGGGD) HEWITT IS GONE YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!"

hopefully this thread will be *active* after tonight's game. This fan base cannot take this losing any longer. By my count, we have 30 days to make a move or pay him an $85K longetivity bonus.

OP
GSII

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
TESTING VIDEO OUTLAYS TODAY. CARRY ON. GO PATRIOTS!!.
20150204_142855 copy.jpg

OP
GSII

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Our producer is wondering how A Queen ending sounds to everyone As Hewitt exits the building..??

I've taken my bows
And my curtain calls
You brought me fame and fortune and everything that goes with it
I thank you all

We can edit out the 'We are the Champions' chorous. Or change it to "I am a loser" as he exits. Any feedback is appreciated.

OP
GSII

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Hammer? Check. Nails? Check.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
There's buzz going around that something big legally is going down with our program in the next 24 hours. This seemed as good a thread as any to ask if anybody has any more details.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Is this serious?

As far as I know it's very serious. Several people here who are on Facebook know what's being said, but I will say without revealing the details that the source is very credible.

I am suing the program for 7.8 million dollars for STILL refusing to put out salt packets on the concourse.

Eh, we'll have to see, seriously. The original Facebook chatter I saw is from a trustworthy guy though. But there were no details.

KAOriginal

All-American
I and my sources know nothing.....except that Edwards is being pursued as a local spokesperson for Bosely Hair Restoration.

OP
GSII

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Just a few arrests. Nothing big. Nate Langley left early.