Giving day 2019

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
Everything you said is perfectly reasonable. I'm confident that i'm correct based on what several different people in the GMU AD have told me.

I know that there has been a lot of turnover in the AD, especially in external relations, and I'm told that those that left did so partly because they voiced concerns about the Darrell situation.

Wow, that is not good at all.

JPgmuswim

Starter
I guess if 105k is going out and Green isnt linked to any money coming in then, it's a valid question to ask Brad. Just email him.

Green just gave a shout out to “Mason Nation” when announcing the Skins 3rd round pick on ESPN. That’s gotta be worth some of his paycheck right?

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Green just gave a shout out to “Mason Nation” when announcing the Skins 3rd round pick on ESPN. That’s gotta be worth some of his paycheck right?
Sure, count the extra butts in seats next year because of that, multiply by like $20, and Voila, you have your value.

I have crunched the numbers on my super computer and come to an expected value of $40.

JPgmuswim

Starter
Sure, count the extra butts in seats next year because of that, multiply by like $20, and Voila, you have your value.

I have crunched the numbers on my super computer and come to an expected value of $40.

$40 seems rather high. I think it may have been switched to ESPN 2 by the time the Skins made their pick. :crazyeyes:

Leesburg Chankenstank III

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Everyone in the crowd: "What's a Mason Nation?"

From Chankepedia.com:

"Mason Nation is a small country in North America with a population of around 30,000. It is headed by a semi-autocratic leader, Angel Cabrera. His Vice President is Bradford Edwards.

The country has embassies in Arlington, VA and Prince William, County, VA. It had a campus in Dubai but was subsequently closed in 2015 as leadership realized they have more Arab students than the entire population of Dubai.

History:
Mason Nation was a remote outpost and eventual colony of Virginia and started in 1949. The great war for Independence raged on for two years until in 1972 when it gained full Independence. The countries main exports are human capitol, parking tickets and inability to sustain long term Athletics success despite being handed a platform to do so on a silver platter in 2006.

The failure of the university after 2006 led to General Larranaga to rebel. Larranaga turned from renowned General to becoming a rebel leader. He was eventually forced out of the country
in 2011 and the rebellion was squashed. Larranaga went on to become the leader of Northern Cuba, going back to his roots and has had reasonable success.

Since then, small rebellions have tried but failed to gain much momentum. Rebel Leader Sleeperpick is still actively rebelling but apathy has forced most of the rest of the population
to accept that the administration will never represent or address their needs. Sleeperpick is still rebelling in the jungles of Mason Nation with top Lieutenants Dj3 and PoorManProfit.

Recent addition David Paulsen has made some strides but many wonder if his continued upward trajectory will be halted by an ever increasing and more competitive world market."

Last edited:

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
From Chankepedia.com:

"Mason Nation is a small country in North America with a population of around 30,000. It is headed by a semi-autocratic leader, Angel Cabrera. His Vice President is Bradford Edwards.

The country has embassies in Arlington, VA and Prince William, County, VA. It had a campus in Dubai but was subsequently closed in 2015 as leadership realized they have more Arab students than the entire population if Dubai.

History:
Mason Nation was a remote outpost and eventual colony of Virginia and started in 1949. The great war for Independence raged on for two years until in 1972 when it gained full Independence. The countries main exports are human capitol, parking tickets and inability to sustain long term Athletics success despite being handed a platform to do so on a silver platter in 2006.

The failure of the university after 2006 led to General Larranaga to rebel. Larranaga turned from renowned General to becoming a rebel leader. He was eventually forced out of the country
in 2011 and the rebellion was squashed. Larranaga went on to become the leader of Northern Cuba, going back to his roots and has had reasonable success.

Since then, small rebellions have tried but failed to gain much momentum. Rebel Leader Sleeperpick is still actively rebelling but apathy has forced most of the rest of the population
to accept that the administration will never represent their or address their needs. Sleeperpick is still rebelling in the jungles of Mason Nation with top Lieutenants Dj3 and PoorManProfit.

Recent addition David Paulsen has made some strides but many wonder if his continued upward trajectory will be halted by an ever increasing and more competitive world market."
Hilarious.! Classic Chank post.

I am just a little bit hurt at the slight of not mentioning my failed rebellion, but I can also understand doing a complete ghosting of the entire Virus era.

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
From Chankepedia.com:

The country has embassies in Arlington, VA and Prince William, County, VA. It had a campus in Dubai but was subsequently closed in 2015 as leadership realized they have more Arab students than the entire population if Dubai.

History:

to accept that the administration will never represent their or address their needs. Sleeperpick is still rebelling in the jungles of Mason Nation with top Lieutenants Dj3 and PoorManProfit.

another great one from you lol.. Unfortunately I donate too much money to the soldiers of the terrible leader I rebel against.... I am part of the problem and I am fighting myself